CHAPTER 7

(◕ᴗ◕✿)(ʘᴗʘ✿)(◕ᴗ◕✿)

Hoseok sometimes wonders why his parents didn't killed him when he was given birth.

If they had done it then it would have been good for them right? And for him also.

Hoseok just sighed and started to cook.

Hoseok then took out all the ingredients that he needs for making lunch,
after putting all the ingredients on the kitchen counter he started to cook lunch.

AFTER SOME TIME

Hoseok's mother and father entered kitchen when Hoseok told them that food is ready after entering they both sat on dining table.

Hoseok started to serve them their lunch.

"Well hoseok Mr.Jeon called us and then they told that they want to marry both you and jungkook with in the end of the month which means after fifteen days" Hoseok's father Said to him which sounds more like scolding,
Hoseok was shocked hearing that wedding gonna be so much soon,
"Oh, ok" hoseok said shocked.

I mean who would not be shocked but he just sighed and continues to serve food to his mother and father after serving both of them, he silently picked his plate of food and went to his room to eat his food in silence because he didn't want to hear his mother's body shaming him every day telling him that he is already so fat, if he ate that much food then no one will accept him,even though he doesn't even eat that much that make his friends worried about his health.

She also said to him that even if he is thin no one will like him then because he already had so ugly face that's what his mother always say whenever he is infront of her eating or even just standing so that's why he is always in his room whenever he comes from work or when his parents are in house.

(........)

JUNGKOOK'S POV

When i heard what my parents said to me i couldn't believe it, i could not fucking believe it.

Like what,fifteen days? only fifteen days oh god that is so early, I don't even know why they are so desperate to make me marry in the first place.

This is just bullshit aish!!

It's just so much frustrating I want to cry so bad from this much frustration, i don't even know what did i had done to deserve this.

But i am also curious to see him cause my parents doesn't showed me any of his picture don't know why.

....

Well today is Wednesday and i am going to meet him
on Sunday at my brother's restaurant since I heard that he works there but well he doesn't know that i will be there, because you know if he gets to know that i am there then he will probably act like he is a good person so that is why I want to see if he is really a good person just like my parents said or my parents are getting fooled about Hoseok being a good person and perfect life partner for me so that i can marry without questioning that much.

So that is why i am going to see what type of person he really is.

Well now i am going to have some lunch so let's order some thing yummy.

⭐⭐⭐💜⭐⭐⭐

AUTHOR'S POV

After ordering something for himself Jungkook started eating.

(....)

Hoseok has finished eating and now he was getting ready to go to his work place while Jimin was still sleeping.