I R R E P L A C E A B L E

I R R E P L A C E A B L E (n

I R R E P L A C E A B L E (n.)

m e a n i n g

i m p o s s i b l e  t o  r e p l a c e  i f  b r o k e n  o r  d a m a g e d

In the high-stakes world of Formula One racing, Isabella Maria Romero is breaking records and shattering barriers in her debut season of 2022. As the first woman driver on the grid in Formula One in over half a century and one of the youngest on the grid, she's not just racing for herself; she's carrying the hopes and dreams of a generation.

Isabella's rookie year is marked by a meteoric rise, driving for Mercedes alongside the legendary Lewis Hamilton. But her journey takes an unexpected twist when her fiercest competitor turns out to be her former childhood friend turned bitter rival, Charles Leclerc.

Five years ago, Charles's actions caused a devastating crash that cost Isabella her spot in Formula 2, sparking a rivalry fuelled by betrayal. Now, as they battle fiercely on the track, they're not just racing for victory; they're racing for the championship title, with their every move scrutinized by fans and media alike.

Their intense competition is a spectacle, but beneath the helmets and racing suits lies a complex web of emotions. Can the passion of Formula One bring them together again, or will their past continue to drive them apart?

In this adrenaline-charged story of ambition, redemption, and love, Isabella and Charles are not just chasing victory; they're chasing history. With records to be broken and a championship to be won, their journey is a rollercoaster ride through the fastest corners of the racing world, where rivalries ignite, secrets emerge, and the checkered flag holds the promise of both glory and reconciliation.

N O T E

N O T E

- original characters and plot rights belong to ©Booksbykatherine as of SEPTEMBER 2023; any attempts to recreate, translate or republish the content within the book without permission will be classified as plagiarism and will be reported immediately

- this book may contain mature scenes, injuries, near death situations, crashes, eating disorders, mental illness, depression, suicidal thoughts, ect. if you may be triggered by any of these, please do not continue

- the drivers line up has been altered to fit the story

- race results may be altered to fit the story

started - 02/08/23
published - 23/09/23
status - ongoing
updates - saturday, 1pm