⭑ Shrio x Hanahaki infected Male reader ⭑

(unedited)

Your pov

I've been cursed with a disease that causes flowers to block my wind pipe. Pain would be the only thing i felt. I knew he would never return the feeling that i held so deeply in my heart i knew he didn't love me he loved her, Allura.

It was a simple morning as the day before but something didn't feel right. I run to the bathroom gasping for air. I would cough causing white rose petals to erupt from my mouth. I couldn't breath the pain was so severe. Then while i was lost in the thought , the coughing stopped fallowed by a knock at the door.

"(Y/N)? are you okay?" a young voice came from the other side. I wipe the petals and blood off my face. I open the door allowing the person to walk in. The green paladin was short yet feisty, she was kind. She looked up at me her dark golden eyes filled with concern and curiosity. I gave a weak smile, she did the same.

She looks over my shoulder and into the bathroom. She gasps. Tears starting to fill her eyes. "(Y-Y/N) you have the hanahaki disease? Who caused this? And WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ANY OF US!" she rambles. Tears start to steam faster down her cheeks.

"To answer your questions...." i say hesitantly

"He didn't cause this i brought it on myself....."

"Who's he?" she asks

i simply replied with "Shiro......." i say tears started to stream down my eyes. Her eyes widened in surprise as she brings me into a embrace.

"I am so so sorry" she says, her tears soak my T-shirt. I place my hand on her cheek and give a soft smile.

"Time to eat" she says wiping her eyes with her sleeve. She places her glasses back on the tip of her nose and pushes up. I nod my head and follow behind her. We walk almost getting lost in the maze that we call hallways. We walk into the room to be greeted by

"I'm sharp shooter, your Samurai , shiros space dad, Allura is space mom, (Y/N) is the hot yet cute guy" lance says to Keith, my face heats up.

"I-I never knew y-you thought of me that way?" i walk over and sit next to Corran who's speaking non-sense once again. I look up to notice everyone's eyes on me then Pidge and back at me. The red paladin known as Keith, runs his hands through his hair and speaks up, his amethyst eyes never leave my (E/C) ones.

"So? care to explain what happened when Pidge went to get you?" he asked everyone looking at me including Pidge nodding her head for approval.

"W-Well i have a disease....." i look down avoiding everyone's eyes.

"A-And its called the Hanahaki disease....." all i could hear were soft gasps.

"Why didn't you tell us?" The black paladin know as shiro and the one who i had fallen in love with.

"Yeah and who is the person who your in love with?" The blue paladin known as lance or sharp shooter asks

"Well i-i rather n-not say....." i say looking away. Then i felt a twist of pain erupt. i started to cough, pearly white stained with red, rose petals soon followed after. I fall out of my seat the pain getting worse. Then a large pair of arms gently pick me up bridal style and start to dash to my room. i look up and it was no-other than him.

"Your going to be okay" sadness laced into his voice.

Time skip (to when your coughing stopped and your laying in bed)

"Why wont you tell me who your in love with i can help you if you do!" he says pacing back and forth.

"Okay then i-i tell you i-if it will get you to calm down. He looks at me his dark gray eyes staring me up and down. I stand and connect our lips causing him to tenses but then soon gets the message. He turns his head to deepen the kiss, our lips move in sync. I pull away to remember, once the person you fall in love with, returns the feelings the disease will vanish and the desire for love will grow. my mothers words causes tears to sing my cheeks. I jump and rap my arms around his neck and attack him with kisses. He sits up and rubs his head.

"What was th-" i cut him off

"THANK YOU!" he looks at me and smiles

"I love you (Y/N)" those words made my heart soar.

"I-I Love you too Shiro, and thank you for lifting the curse." you two sat there in each others arms. In soft, comfortable silence.