143

Chapter 143:
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
Ye Sui has never experienced such pain, but she still has to talk about her, otherwise she is not sure if she can persist.

The time in the delivery room has become very long. After a long time, the only thing that Ye Sui can think of is the hand that took her, and the last cry of the baby.

Ye Sui didn't even know if she was a son or a daughter. She relaxed and slept.

Ye Sui slept in the past, but Shen Shu thought that Ye Sui had something wrong. Even the children didn't take a look and asked the doctor immediately.

The doctor smiled and told Shen Shu, Ye Sui just fell asleep.

Ye Sui turned to the ward, and Shen Shu also followed the past and simply forgot the newborn child.

After receiving the notice, Shen’s father arrived at the hospital overnight and waited for news outside the delivery room. They looked at the statement and asked for a question.

I didn't expect to look at them and didn't look at them. I just looked at Ye Sui, and I couldn't hold anything else in my eyes.

Father Shen knows that he can't hear anything about the child from the mouth of Shen Shu at this time. Finally, the nurse pushed the children out and informed them of them.

"Mother and child are safe."

Father Shen is overjoyed. He hopes that Shen Shu can have a child. Now that his most important grandson has arrived, he can double the things that he could not accomplish in Shen Shu.

No matter where it is, Shen Laozi wants to make up for the regrets of the year.

Yan Yan first went to look at Ye Sui and saw that Shen Shu had been at her side. She turned to the ward and was ready to see the child that was forgotten by his father.

Yan Yan thought, before Ye Xue woke up, Shen Shu would not remember that he still has a son.

Ye Sui felt like she had slept for a long time. When she slowly opened her eyes, she looked down at her belly subconsciously.

At this point, her stomach is already flat, and when her hand is put on, she will not feel the previous fetal movement.

The leaves are on the side of the head, the sunlight outside the window is bright, and the tiny dust is light and thin, rising and falling in the air.

The warm sun fell on the man's body on her left hand, and Shen said that she was holding one of her hands and was still asleep. In his sleep, his eyebrows are still wrinkled, as if holding a heart.

Ye Sui smiled silently, and she stretched out the other hand that was empty, gently covering the head of Shen Shu.

Soon, Shen said a slight movement, he opened his eyes, just looking at the eyes of the upper leaves to his eyes, eyes full of smiles.

Shen Shu first squatted for a while, and immediately woke up. He just wanted to speak, and Ye Sui opened his hand to him and made a posture to hold.

Shen Shu did not respond, but he still stood up subconsciously and leaned down. He was afraid of hurting the leaves, and the force that hugged her was very light and gently surrounded her.

Ye Sui hugged the neck of Shen Shu, and forced the bottom of the hand to pull the distance between them.

The ear of the leaf is slightly lateral, covering the ear of Shen Shu, clearly speaking.

"Congratulations on your reconsideration, you have another family member."

The heart of the heart was shaken and I laughed.