Valentine's Day

Keith put on a hat and sunglasses, covering his face almost completely. He looked like he was going undercover or something. He rode his motorcycle to Lance's house, which wasn't far. It was about 10 in the morning and he really hoped he could just get this quick and over with. He quickly wrote his confession on a red envelope and stuffed it in the bouquet. He goes up to the doorbell and rings it. Lance opens the door and Keith's heart leaps in his throat. He had a normal white sweatshirt and blue pants. His hair was tousled and adorable. His blue eyes were shining, but confused....and tired. Keith coughed and composed himself. "Delivery for Lance McClain." He said sort of rushed. Keith handed him the bouquet and pulled out a mini clipboard with a delivery sheet. "Please sign here." Lance shrugged and took the pen and signed his name in perfect cursive. Keith started to walk away calmly, but Lance noticed something and he smirked. "Keith?" Keith froze in his steps and sheepishly turned to face him, taking off his sunglasses and hat. Lance face flushed as he saw Keith's flustered expression and nervous eyes.

"How?"

Lance crossed his arms and leaned on the doorway. "I'd recognize that mullet anywhere. What's this?" He asked, motioning to the bouquet. Lance really liked it, it was a beautiful bunch of flowers. Keith gulped and walked back to the doorstep. "Valentine's day gift." Lance started blushing a lot more and smiled."Well that's weird...I got you something too. Wait here." Keith's face tilted to the side in confusion and Lance had to close the door to hide his face and cover the sound of his pounding heartbeat. Literally a few seconds later, Lance walked out with a bouquet of purple and red, Keith's favorite colors. "Lilacs and roses, I-wow. Thank you, Lance." Lance smiled sweetly at Keith. "Want to come in?" Keith shrugged,"Sure, if I can." Lance finally noticed the card and much to Keith's protest, opened it. 

                                                           I like you

                                                                          -Keith

Lance smirked,"Poetic." Keith blushed and started rambling. "I-You don't have to-" Lance rolled his eyes and grabbed the collar of his shirt, pulling Keith into a sweet kiss. When he pulled away, Keith gaped at him like a fish. "Come on, I invited for lunch. I need to know how you managed to convince Shiro to give you his delivery service jacket."

                                                (Inspired by this

                                                (Inspired by this.)

~To be continued?