Chapter 19 - Interviews, Scares and Coffee

"Hello Boys, Thank you so much for coming!" A bright flirtatious voice drooled.

Harry tried not groan. They'd been doing interviews all day and this one, he knew, was going to be bad.
They'd only just taken a seat before the woman conducting the interview had begun flirting with them, already trying to get up close and personal with him and had glared hatefully at Louis when he had swiftly dragged Harry to the opposite side of the room and sat them together on the seats furthest away from her.

"No problem." Louis replied politely, subtly shifting so Harry could feel his side pressing comfortingly against his own.

"Well, let's get straight to the questions then. Most of these have been sent in by your fans, we got some of your charming Directioners to send in some questions via twitter and we've picked some of the best ones to ask you today."

Harry loved his fans, don't get him wrong, but the idea of fan based questions, where they could ask anything, tended to make him nervous. Especially when those question involved Larry Stylinson... he just hoped that they wouldn't get asked, he really didn't have the energy to lie today. Especially with the pounding headache he'd woken up with.

"So, our first question is from 'potatodirectoner28' and they asked 'what was the most bittersweet show that you have ever done?'" The woman looked up expectantly, gesturing with a hand for one of them to answer the question.

"Bittersweet? So like, a show we have really enjoyed but it was also really sad?" Liam asked.

He was answered with a curt nod of the woman's head.

Liam ran a hand through his short hair, dragging it down his face before answering. "Probably the last performance we ever did together as One Direction, us four," he pointed down the seats to the other boys who nodded in agreement. "it was really fun but we knew that it was going to be the last time we performed together for, you know, for a long time. And, ah, also, Zayn's last show with us was really hard. Mainly because we all knew that Zayn was going to leave but we couldn't tell the fans yet, and I actually remember our last group hug as a five really well, because by that point I think most of us were in tears."

The woman nodded, seemingly pleased with Liam's answer. Harry realised that he didn't even know her name but shrugged it off, focusing on pretending to look like he actually wanted to be in the interview, which was far from the truth. In all honesty, he would much rather be back on the tour bus, cuddled up with Lou under a blanket watching The Notebook for the hundredth time, but or course with a management like modest, breaks were something they weren't untitled to.

"Okay then," she continued. "The next question is from 'lslover2823' 'Are you going to be performing any of your solo material during concerts as 1D?'"

"That's a really good question actually," Louis answered, leaning forward to reply. "I would say yes, it's something we need to have a discussion with our management about, but I do really love the idea of singing some of our solo stuff, especially these boys who have done really well in their solo careers, we wouldn't want them to have that stripped away from them and just have them go back to only singing 1D songs."

Zayn began to say something but Harry turned to Louis. "You're a little shit you know that right?" He whispered.

Louis answering grin was nothing short of evil.

Harry knew that by saying that not performing their solo material, Modest and Syco would be stripping them of their individuality, Louis was boxing management into a trap. Now that the fans knew that they wanted to be able to perform some of their solo stuff, they would have to be stupid to tell them that they weren't allowed to, for fear that the fans would go into uproar over the controlling nature of their management.