55-56

C-55

Meier sensed that something was wrong with Zhuer's expression and asked suspiciously, "Zhuer, what's wrong with you?"

"I'm fine." Zhuer shook his head with an ugly expression.

She clearly remembered that she took all the ingredients in the kitchen away, only leaving some crabs that she couldn't use and some crumpled vegetables. What did Shen Zhu use to make lunch? How could it be so fragrant?

Meier saw that they were already at the entrance of the study, so he did not ask anymore. Seeing her burning heart, Meier waved his hand to allow her to return first.

Meier pushed open the door to the study room.

"Mu Lang, it's time to pass the meal to the main courtyard. We should head over now." Seeing that Mu Mu was seated behind the table and reading, Meier twisted her waist and walked towards the man with a charming smile.

"Meier, you're here." Understanding that it was Meier when Mu Yi raised his head and saw who it was, his brows furrowed in happiness.

As he looked at the woman's beautiful figure, he slightly moved his Adam's apple. With his big hand, he placed the smiling woman on his leg and hugged her slender waist. Then, he started to restlessly move his hands up and down her body.

"This Shen Zhu fellow, looks like he really has some skill. Just by smelling the flavor, one can tell that today's lunch tastes pretty good." As she understood, Mu touched Meier's hand and turned her head to kiss her.

Meier heard the praise given to Shen Zhu, and anger filled his eyes.

She still wanted to find fault with him today, so that she could understand the meaning of his words and make Shen Zhu suffer some losses …

She didn't expect Mu to praise her after understanding the situation. "No, I have to find another way."

"Mulang …" "I have only heard my sister mention it in her letter to me, but this second young master is truly unfilial. He met such a good cook, and even sent him to your house to let you and your highness have a taste of his cooking, I really don't care about your father at all. Compared to us, Ning'er, he is still far behind."

She said in a sad voice, her head resting on Mubai's broad chest, "It's a pity that my son, Ning, won't be able to please his grandfather no matter what he does. "Also, look at yesterday. Second Young Master used a few casual words to coax the prince to his heart's content. Ning'er has been in the mansion for so many years and yet still hasn't been able to see the prince's smile. In the end, it's still my fault that I, as a mother, can't please my wife …

Meier raised his hand, pretending to wipe his tears, looking as though he was about to cry.

"Meier, what are you saying? You're my woman, so it's naturally enough that I like you. Ning'er is the same as well, isn't it the same if you have father's love? "

Mu Xinya understood the pain in her heart as she tightly hugged the woman.

"Mu Lang adored Meier. Meier knows about all these …" Meier said in a tender voice: "It's just that it's a fact that Your Highness doesn't like Ning'er. For example, if it wasn't for the fact that Your Highness doesn't like this grandson of his, why would Second Young Master be allowed to bring a newborn baby and not allow you to bring us Ning'er? It is a pity that we, Ning'er, have to stay in the cold and lonely Duke Palaces to celebrate the new year by ourselves.

Mu understood the guilt in his heart as he listened to his younger brother's words. At the same time, he felt a bit more dissatisfied with his younger brother.