08

When Irina got to her bed, she was tired. Rue was already asleep. She was finally able to rest; she had told Fred he was going to be a father. He reacted better than she thought.

The next morning Rue woke her up early. "What did he say? Do I need to hex him?" It was the first thing that Rue asked her. "No, you don't need to." They were walking to the dining hall. They were sitting down and started to eat.

Everything was normal. Except she felt like someone was staring at her. She looked around; she only saw students eating and talking to their friends until she looked at the Gryffindor table. Fred and George were looking at her.

Rue noticed this and said, "who are we looking at." She followed where Irena was looking at. Rue gasped, and Irena looked at Rue, unsure as to why she gasped. Until she noticed that she was also looking at Fred and George. "Well, they are cute," Rue said with a smile.

Rue didn't talk a lot with them or knew them on a personal level, but she knew who they were. Everyone in Hogwarts knew who Fred and George were. She was pranked by them in her fourth year. She liked their pranks and thought they were clever.

"Which one?" Irena looked at Rue. "Fred," She gasped again, and she looked at Fred. "Your kid will be so cute, Irena."

They finished eating breakfast and were walking down the corridor. They passed by a few students who were walking with their friends. They saw the golden trio pass by. The trio consisted of Harry Potter, Ron Weasley, and Hermione Granger. Everyone knew who they were. Harry had faced Voldemort multiple times at such a young age. She felt bad for Harry; the poor kid couldn't have a normal year. Something always happened to him.

"Rena," she heard her name being called. Irena and Rue stopped walking and saw that it was Fred. George was walking next to him carrying a small bowl with fruit in it. Fred and George stopped right in front of the two girls.

George looked at Rue, their eyes met for a few seconds. Rue smiled at George. He started to feel his cheeks going pink. Fred cleared his throat. George looked at him, and Fred nodded to the bowl that he was carrying. "Right," George murmurs. "Here, Irena, this is for you. We saw that you didn't eat a lot today, and Fred said you like fruits." George handed her the small bowl.

She smiled at him. "Thank you" "I was reading," George started but was interrupted by Rue. "That's a first I didn't know you could read," Rue said, her arms crossed over her chest. "Like I was saying, I was reading this book that said that fruits are good for..." he stopped and looked at Rue and then at Irena; he didn't know if Rue knew that Irena was pregnant. Irena saw this and told him that she already knew. "Fruits are good for pregnancy; they have vitamins," George said, really proud of himself.  "Thank you, I'll keep that in mind."

"How are you feeling," Fred asked. "Im feeling better with less morning sickness." George smiled, "Morning sickness is when you feel nauseous. It mostly occurs at the beginning of the pregnancy, but some women can have it throughout their pregnancy." "You weren't lying when you said you were reading," said Rue. "I know how to read." "We just preferred not to," said Fred.

"It was nice chatting with you boys, but I have to go," Rue said, getting more fruit from the bowl. "Don't we have the same class," said George looking at Rue. "Ill walk with you," said George before Rue could answer him. Irena and Fred were left alone.

Irena started to walk to her next class. Fred started following her, walking next to her.  "I hope you don't mind that I told George," said Fred, glancing at her. "Not at all," said Irena looking back at Fred.

"H-have you told Ron, Ginny or the rest of your family." She was an only child, and her parents were always away on business trips. She didn't want to send a letter letting them know they will be grandparents. She will have to tell them when they come back in a few months. She knew they wouldnt react well. "No, I haven't; George is the only one that knows."

They were headed to their transfiguration class. They walked in "if you need anything, tell me alright," Fred said before he went to his seat.