Chapter Three

[A/N] okay here's chapter three!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I hope you guys remember our chat earlier and be nice in the comments bcus y/n is amazing and you guys need to see it 🥺🥺🥺🥺 ALSO GUYS THIS CHAPTER GETS HEATEDDDDDDD

OH AND UM JAXON AND LEO ARE COUSINS SO THEY DEFINITELY DIDN'T DO IT 🙄🙄🙄🙄 also y/n and the mean girl can NOT be together, you're supposed to HATE HER!!!! 😤😤 ugh come on guys just be serious for a few seconds???????? It's not that hard 🙄🙄🙄

OH LAST THING Marron Grey ISSSSS a color 🙄😤 It's not something that I just made up. And stop calling them orbeez plz omg are so 3rd grade like grow up 🙄🤚

Chapter Three, Y/N's POV

My jaw dropped as I realised what happened. Jaxon THREW this guys at the table of food, launched him like it was nothing. The rest of the crowd was watching intensely.

He turned to Leo with his electric forest amazon viper green orbs full of fire "sending someone else to fight your battles Leo? Well I shouldn't be suprised you've always been pathetic like that."

"The only pathetic one here is YOU" Leo scowled "so you and your friends can leave"

"I don't think I will"

"Leave now"

Jaxon crossed his arms"I said I DON'T THINK I WILL"

I then spoke up "h-h-how did you know that I was here?"

"He's stalking you bitch" I heard a voice say at the back of my mind 'w-w-w-what?' I thought.

He scoffed "I told you that I was watching you. You need to listen to me right now. You shouldn't be here, ESPECIALLY NOT WITH HIM!! Y/N, HE'S A LAIR"

Leo tipped his head back and howled with laughter "Lair?? That's what you think I am? Oh I'm so hurt!"

[A/N] WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK HAPPENED BETWEEN LEO AMD JAXON 🥰🥰🥰🥰 AND DON'T SAY THAT THEY DID IT BCUS THEY'RE COUSINS REMEMBER 🙄

This was getting out of hand. I have to break the tension somehow. I nervously tucked a strand of my long golden blond hair behind my hear and blinked my ocean blue baby blue diamond blue electric blue midnight blue orbs "C-c-c-c-c-c-can we go back to partying? I feel like o-o-o-other people might want to dance or something........"

Not taking his stormy electric marron grey orbs off of Jaxon he said to me "of course love. After all, it's supposed to be a fun night! isn't it?"

Jaxon sneered "love?? LOVE??"

"YES LOVE" Leo said as he pulled me closer to him "y/n and I are dating."

"Who would date someone like her?" Melissa stated as the entire room was sucked in a shocked breath and went completely still. The silence was broken by a loud laughter. Jaxon's laughter. Soon his friends joined in.

'Lion King some get your hyenas' Zee said.

That only seemed to make Leo angrier "is something FUNNY??"

"Yes it's you" Jaxon said, "You're funny because you're a damm joke"

[A/N] HAHAHAHAHA JAXONS SO FUNNY HEHEHE 😂😂🥺🥺🥺

He then said "She's not dating you."

"And why is that?" Leo growled

Jaxon glared at him while his electric forest jungle amazon viper green orbs darkened "because she's MINE"