The Winners

Pin's POV:
We were all sitting on the grass in a circle, with Loser in the middle. Nobody had their masks on, and the ones who did weren't wearing it properly. I pulled mine up above my nose, suddenly aware of all the air I was taking in. He was telling us about his amazing life of fame, and we all listened in awe. All of us except me. I was too busy worried about the challenge, but nobody else seemed to care. It was like they completely forgot someone just died of a highly contagious disease! Loser was about to start another story, when I spoke up. "Wait a minute!" Everyone looked in my direction, "Don't you think we should be focusing on the challenge? Making sure we don't get the disease?"

Loser laughed. He laughed! Like what I said wasn't important to him at all! "Oh, Pin. We don't have to worry! Soon, this whole thing will blow over." I couldn't believe it. He thought it was just going to...go away? I turned to the rest of the team, "Come on, you all can't seriously believe this. Someone just died! And we're gonna be next if we don't start being careful! You all agree, right?" They looked away, averting my gaze. After a few moments, Cake spoke, "Well...if Loser says it's okay, I trust him." Everyone nodded in agreement. Eggy chimed in, "Yeah! I mean, he was right every other time! Why should we stop believing him now?" Everyone was satisfied with that response. They couldn't be serious...right? I stood up. "Come on! I can't be the only one who's taking this seriously!" I yelled, and they all looked concerned. They acted like I was the crazy one! Needle stood up and put her hand on my shoulder. Her eyes looked sympathetic, "Pin, calm down..."

I was furious. "Calm down? CALM DOWN? We're in the middle of a...a plague! A pandemic! We all could die! Why don't you understand that? Am I the only one who saw Cloudy?" At this point I could feel tears stream down my face, but I didn't care. "We all watched him die. We watched him cough up blood until his body went limp! Are you not afraid? How are you all acting like nothing's wrong?" They were in shock. They couldn't speak. Or maybe, they just didn't know what to say. They stayed quiet for a moment before Coiny stood up and took my hand. "Here...let's go somewhere else. We should talk." He said, leading me away from the group. As we walked away, I could hear them whispering. I tried to tune them out.

We walked over to the swings, which were used in a previous challenge. We both sat next to eachother, lightly kicking our feet to rock back and forth. I turned away from him, "Look...I'm sorry I lost my cool there. I just..." I thought for a moment. I looked at him, and he was listening. I shook my head, "You know what? No. I'm not sorry! I just...don't want us to die, but they refuse to listen! You don't think I'm crazy, right?" He laughed, "Of course not, Pin! You're completely right!" I let out a sigh of relief, "Well, at least someone believes me..."

We sat in silence for a while, just enjoying eachother's company. It was nice, until I realized we would eventually have to go back to the team, who surely all hates me now. Coiny must've seen my expression, because he put his hand on my arm. "I have an idea," He said, "What if we never go back?" I looked at him, confused. "What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, since Four pretty much abandoned us, that means this isn't a real challenge, right?" I nodded, and he continued, "So, we don't have to stick with our team! We can form our own team, just you and me! It'll be just like WOAH Bunch! Only, without Donut, Needle, Yellow Face, Bomby, Spongey, and Nickel..." I smiled, remembering our old team.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I agreed, "It'll be fun...just like old times." He smiled, "Yeah. Just like old times..."

Cake POV:
We all watched Pin and Coiny leave. I couldn't believe she would say that! How could she betray Loser like that? He wouldn't lie to us! We all whispered to one another about her. "What's going on with her?" Clock asked. "I think she's on her period..." Needle replied. "Maybe she's just going crazy?" Firey suggested. We all talked amongst ourselves until Loser spoke, "Now, now, everyone. Talking about someone behind their back is mean! She probably just needs a moment to herself." We all stopped. "But, Loser! She didn't trust you!" I yelled, and he smiled at me. "That's okay. As long as you all believe me, that's all that matters!" Wow! He's so wise! We all cheered for him until he continued his story from earlier, and we all listened. Now, nobody would be there to interrupt him!

omg losers an anti masker 😡😡😡#canceled
also pin and coiny!! woah!! look at them go!! so proud
i just realized i dont think they have houses🧍‍♂️ where do they sleep