Chapter 15 - Graduation

A/N:
August 21st, 2022

Hey everyone, I'm back! This chapter was kinda
rushed cause yk, I wanted to get it done for the
sake of you guys :)

Thank you all so so so soooo much love on this
story!! We're almost at 100k reads and 3k votes
which is honestly so fucking insane! We've also got
over 5k comments on this story??? I dont even
update consistently anymore, idk why y'all are
still reading my bs of a fanfic lmfao

^but that being said thank you all again so much :).
I'll continue to try and get back to my regular
'post on sunday' schedule, but no promises.

I would say this chapter would make this story
abt halfway-through to the end, so just keep
holding on lmfaoo

Alright, have fun reading this chapter :))

✯✯✯

Graduation was garbage. Hundreds of kids seated in rows waiting for their name to get called on. Faces of other people who we've all been around for 4 years, yet no one can seem to recall their names. The fake smiles —some of them being real however— plastered on the faces of our past teachers as they watch us take another step into the unknown future. The hugging of friends who will never see each other again even though a promise was made to "stay friends forever".

Wow that's depressing to think about y/n. But it's the truth, nonetheless. Graduation is basically just a big celebration saying, "Hey look, you did it! You made it through 4 years of hell! Now you can have fun with the struggles that comes with adulthood!!"

Oh well, at least there's some happy things to be thinking about now. Like the fact that you're going to be in the UK for the summer with your friend in less than two weeks. Or the fact that you'll also have more free time to text Ran.

Speaking of texting Ran, you couldn't help but pull out your phone from your back pocket and open up his contact. Time for another stupid conversation to make the rest of your day a bit brighter.

✯✯✯
Direct Messages:

Ran😻😻:

You:

Ran😻😻:Why

Ran😻😻:
Why

Just why

You:
Cause why not 😛