Chapter 8: Maia's Grand MSG Tour

When I got to MSG the next day, I was surprised to see Harry had beat me there.

"Hey you, you're here early." I smiled, walking over and sitting next to him.

"Yeah, I bought us, something to enjoy, wanted to make sure we had time." He smiled, and out of his tote he pulled out two sandwiches and two sparkling waters.

"And to what do I owe this pleasure?" I smiled taking the sandwich as he handed it to me.

"I have some making up to do still." He smiled and I bit my lip nodding, "So I got you the same veggie sandwich I get, I hope that's okay."

"Honestly, Haz, I'll eat anything." I laughed and he nodded.

"Okay, that's my kinda answer." He laughed as we unwrapped our sandwiches. I took half of it and took a big bite.

"Oh my gosh, that's good." I said, my mouth slightly full, "I'm sorry, I have no manners."

He laughed and took a big bite himself, "It's okay, I don't either."

I cracked up, covering my mouth. I finished my bite and opened up my sparkling water taking a long sip, "So uh, the day after tomorrow, are you busy?"

"Nope, just was planning on relaxing for the most part." He smiled taking another bite.

"Can you meet me here, like, around noon?"

He raised an eyebrow, "Making me work on my day off?"

I laughed and shook my head, "No, I was just thinking I would give you the Maia Exclusive MSG Tour."

"Mmm, okay. I'll be here." He smiled big and I shoved him softly.

"Don't be so happy, I can revoke it at any time."

He pretended to zip his lips and I giggled. He took another bite, chewing towards me, "So...I think I planned our night out, we can do it after the tour."

"And what did you have in mind?" I smiled.

"A surprise." He wiggled his eyebrows and I giggled.

"You're lucky I actually love surprises." We smiled at each other as I heard footsteps coming down the hall. I turned to see my dad.

I quickly put down my sandwich and got up, "Hey dad! What are you doing here? I thought you were off today?"

He walked over and hugged me, "Yeah, I just forgot something in the office so I thought I would come say hi. I didn't mean to interrupt." He raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head.

"Dad, stop you're fine." I rolled my eyes turning to Harry, "This is just Harry sucking up to me so he can get the Maia Drew tour of MSG."

My dad chuckled, "Ahhh, that's a good tour, gotta show him your height chart. That's a real attraction."

I peeked up at my dad laughing and Harry chuckled, "Definitely need to see that one."

My dad kissed the top of my head, "Alright kid, see you at home. Have a good show Harry!"

"Thank you sir!" He waved my dad off as I came and sat back down next to him.

"Your height chart?" He raised an eyebrow at me.

"You really don't believe I grew up here huh?" I giggled a bit, "Don't worry. You'll see."

I N S T A G R A M
@harrystyles

I N S T A G R A M@harrystyles