-5- Hurt/comfort

Four sat in the corner, with their knees up to their chest. They stared at the ground around them, lost in their thoughts. They wished that they could be a good host and not constantly put everybody in danger.

They had tried to run away from everybody, just attempting to move on and forget about everything they did, but, if course, they couldn't get away from their problems. They all just kept chasing after them.

Four couldn't understand why. They moved on, so why won't everybody else?

They just sulked in the corner, but was snapped out of it by Two. Four hadn't even realized that Two had walked in.

Four looked up at Two with dull eyes, with their knees still up to their chest.

Two looked down at Four sympathetically and kneeled down beside them.

"Are you alright?.." Two spoke to Four gently. They knew that Four was vulnerable right now. Two had heard about everything that happened to Four earlier, and just felt like they should be there for Four.

Four's eyes drifted from Two as they looked back down at the floor, not responding.

Two sat down beside Four, not wanting to push them to talk.

"I heard everything" Two began, being gentle with their words. "I'm sorry all that happened to you. I want you to know that I'm here for you"

Four leaned onto Two, still not making eye contact. Four seemed to be shaking, as if they were about to cry.

Two wrapped their arms around Four, gently comforting them.

"I will always support you. Whatever you decide to do about this situation, I will always be there to support your decision." Two explained quietly.

"Thank you, Two." Four mumbled, their voice very raspy from crying for the past few hours.

"Anytime." Two looked away for a second. "I love you, Four. I always will."

Fours eyes went wide and their face turned red. They stared at Two, who refused to make eye contact.

Four quickly kissed Two's cheek. "I love you too"

Two smiled at Four. They stood up and offered their hand to help Four up.

Four took their hand and didn't let it go even after they stood up.

Two looked into Four's eyes. "Now, let's get some food, shall we? You were sitting there for quite a bit, you must be hungry." Two said to the taller softly.

Four looked down at Two and smiled. They give Two a light nod and they walked off.
—————————————————————————
A/N: found this piece of trash in my hundreds of drafts, take it or leave it, I dunno