𓍊𓋼Introduction𓋼𓍊

Welcome to my Guide to Therianthropy! 

I hope you find this information useful, and please don't hesitate to request chapters or shoot me a DM if I've gotten something wrong. 

Anyway, some things about me before we get started with the guide. Feel to skip through this to the next chapter to read the actual guide. 

My name is Kai, I'm genderfluid and I use they/he/xe pronouns. I am polyamorous, abrosexual, panromantic, and demiromantic. I live in New Zealand so I use British English spelling. I'm 15, and my birthday is the 20th of September. 

I'm a polytherian and my theriotypes are Ethiopian Wolf, Siberian Cat, Jaguar, and Horse. I'm also questioning a Snow Leopard theriotype. I've made a tail, and I'm planning on making other ones for my other theriotypes. I want to buy some plain masks to paint but currently I don't have enough money. When I get my masks, I'll start a TikTok account to show off my quads. 

My favourite colour is green. My favourite food is sushi, probably, and churros. My favourite drink is either ginger beer or Monster Energy, and my favourite Monster flavour is either Mango Loco or Pipeline Punch. Where I live, there aren't many flavours to choose from which is unfortunate. My favourite school subjects are Social Studies, Music, and French. 

I play a few instruments, including clarinet, guitar, keyboard, violin, and drums. I'm in a band with my friend and her friends, where I play drums. I'd like to learn cello because we own one, so it would be waste for no one to play it regularly. I love listening to music on Spotify and such, too.

I love alt fashion, and am planning on buying lots of alt clothes and make that my style (I currently have a fashion taste like my music taste: Absolute chaos). I love to cosplay, and I've completed a GeorgeNotFound cosplay. I'm planning on making a Jinx cosplay to go with my friend, who'll cosplay as Vi. I can speak English (My native language), some French, and some German, and I'd like to learn Korean, Japanese, and maybe another European language or a Slavic language. 

My favourite animals are my theriotypes, and I love lots of native New Zealand birds like the NZ Falcon, Blue Duck and Brown Teal, Kaka, Kakapo, Grey Warbler, Kea, Morepork, NZ Dotterel, NZ Fairy Tern, and a lot more. I love going on walks in native forests, and going on hikes. I also love horseback riding as it helps me feel closer to my horse theriotype, and some water sports like kayaking and stand-up paddleboarding. 

I'm not really sure what else to write about myself, other than I like writing and reading, and sometimes I like to draw when my brain lets me. I also have a headmate named Cibris and together, we like to be called the Interstellar System or Intersys for short. We don't like talking about how we were formed online as it makes us uncomfy because it comes with a lot of negative responses. Only my closest friend outside of the system knows about Cibris. 

Now that my introduction is done, I'll get onto the next chapter, the start of the actual guide. I hope you find this helpful!

⋆˖⁺‧₊☽◯☾₊‧⁺˖⋆