13.

Some days have passed since me and taehyung bumped into each other, I told my mother and she told me to not care about a man like him.. but I can't, I love him so much.

Today me and Lisa are starting college! How exciting!!, I'm ready to make new friends and maybe move on from taehyung.

"Mama!!!" Beomgyu was crying when I was saying goodbye, I picked him up and told him that I'm leaving for a while and I'll come back later today. Lisa is moving into dorms but I decided not to because I have a kid to take care of

Me and Lisa arrived at our college I'm kinda nervous.. I don't know why but I just am.

"Hoseok will it be okay if I go talk to that group of kids?? They are studying the same thing as me and they look cool!" Lisa asked me. "Sure you can have fun bye bye see you around!" I said while waving bye to lisa.

Great. Now I'm lonely. I decided to head to class early since I had already eaten breakfast at my house..

When I walked inside my class I had to see him?! What is he doing here??!!!! Why do I always have to see him!! And again he is my teacher?!

"Hoseok, you are early" Taehyung said
"Yeah.." I looked away. I heard footsteps getting closer and it was him walking closer to me. Before I knew it he was standing in front of me.

"Look hoseok, You haven't texted me even though I told you to that day we bumped into each other while shopping." He told me.

"Why would I?" I asked, I won't text him unless he does first.

"Because we had a child together??, at least let me have Beomgyu for the weekend."

"No. After all this time just now you ask to see Beomgyu? Leave me alone the bell should ring anytime." I said and walked to the last desk far away from his.

Suddenly the bell rang and many people started going inside the classroom. The desks are for two people so someone sat next to me.

"Hey hoseok" I heard someone say to me and I turned to see yoongi?!! "Yoongi! What are you doing here??" I asked him.

"I was looking for a good college for music and this is the one I liked, what about you?" He asked back

"Music and dance" I responded smiling.

After a while of taehyung teaching he excused himself to the restroom.

As soon as he left the room everyone started to whisper to each other while pointing at me? Why?

"Uhm..yoongi? Why is everyone looking at me..?" I asked yoongi who was sitting next to me. "Oh..I heard a rumor going around that you got pregnant by your high school teacher so apparently you are a slut and a whore.."  yoongi whispers to me.

Just great.. at least they don't know it was taehyung. But who said this?? Only three people in this college know about my pregnancy, which is yoongi, Jimin and Lisa..

"Ignore them hobi. But tell me how is Beomgyu doing?" Yoongi asked. "He is doing good.."  I responded.
___________________________
Finally lunchtime!!

When I walked into the cafeteria I see Lisa sitting with a group of kids, good for her she already made friends unlike me.

Me and yoongi walked towards a table where Jimin was sitting with some other people when we arrived at the table we sat down.

"Heyy isn't that the guy that got pregnant in high school??" Someone said from behind me.

As soon as I heard that I stayed seated with my head down.. this is going to be a long day..

After school finished I started walking home. While I was walking someone grabbed me, blindfolded me and pushed me into a car!??

"HELP ME!!" I was screaming and yelling for help until the person who kidnapped me hit me on my head and I fell unconscious.
___________________________
I woke up in a random bed?.. not just any bed a HUGEE bed? Wasn't I kidnapped? Shouldn't I be like in a shed somewhere??...

Then someone came inside the room.. a butler??  "Oh you woke up let me inform boss." He said as he turned around and left..

What is going on?.. I want to go home and be with Beomgyu... I thought while crying .

Suddenly the door opened just for TAEHYUNG TO appear?!

"T-tae what is going on..?" I asked him while looking him up and down why was he dressed up so fancy with a suit on??..

"Seems like you are awake darling." Tae said while getting on top of me in the bed.

"What is going on tae! Please explain!" I cried.
"Look baby. It's simple really, I'm not actually a teacher. It's my cover up job I'm actually a mafia boss." He said while looking me right in the eyes.

"W-what.. if your a mafia boss then why did you get me pregnant!! Did you ever love me?! If you did you would've told me!!" I cried harder.. how could he? Is he going to kill me and keep Beomgyu????

"Look hoseok I'm not in the mood to be fighting with you. Just know when I laid my eyes on you I fell in love and  when you were pregnant with Beomgyu."  He explained to me

"Tae please leave me alone I need some time to process this." I told him

"No. Didn't I just tell you im a mafia boss?? I'm not your sweet caring 'Tae' anymore that was just an act so you could trust me. Like I said I did fall in love with you but now I'm thinking I can use you for pleasure.. all I needed was a heir. And that's what I got." He said while smirking.

"N-no d-don't say that.. Tae you love me!! Tae!.." I was now soaked in my own tears.

"Oh by the way Lisa was the one who told everyone. She works for me." after he said that he left the room and I was left crying.. I miss Beomgyu I don't want him to get taken away!
      ________________________________

Sorry for really late updates
⭐️vote please⭐️