13

"You cheated and you know it" i say shoving Paige's shoulder. I never cheat actually, you just can't take an L" she says back. I roll my eyes at her causing her to laugh. "Okay break it up love birds" karly says from behind us. "I'm gonna literally throw up in my mouth" Azzi fake gags. Me and Paige ignore them and go back to our conversation.

"We should get food, i want food" i sigh. "Then get food" Paige says making me roll my eyes. "You should stop rolling your eyes all the time before they get stuck" paige says. I was about to roll them again but it would just further prove her point. I huffed walking a little bit ahead of her.

We all decided to stop by chic fil a on the way back to our respective apartments. "Okay big hungry, you don't need all that food." Ice says to Paige making us all laugh. "A girls gotta eat" she shrugs. Once we all sit down we start talking about the upcoming halloween party. We were so excited especially me because i could get in on the planning this year. I loved being a senior.

"Me and Taytay wanna be princess and the frog" i say. "I'm assuming you're the frog" Ice says making me hit her. "You are NOT funny" I say making her laugh. "Me and Azzi are gonna be peanut butter and jelly." Paige says. It clearly was Paige's idea i could tell by the look on her face. Azzi doesn't look like she even agreed to it in the first place. "Me and KK can't decide if we want to be something scary or not" Ice says. "Well you wouldn't need a costume for that, your face is scary enough" i mumble. This time she hits me, but she hit me harder than i hit her so now i have to hit her again.

"Okay you two cut it out" Karly says making us stop hitting eachother. Azzi and Paige looked like they were trying their hardest not to laugh. I don't see why everyone saw me and Ice's bickering as a comedy show. I was sick of her. "Now say sorry" Karly says. Me and ice stay silent not saying a word. "I'm gonna call Tatum" she threatened. "I'm sorry" we both say at the same time. Karly smiles in satisfaction. I wasn't sorry though, cs ice started with me first. If she didn't make that joke about me being the frog i wouldn't have hit her. And if she didn't hit me harder than I hit her then i wouldn't have hit her again. So really everything is her fault. But i'm gonna let it go just this once.

Once i got home that night i get a call from my bestfriend back in cali, Carlos. Me Carlos and Tatum used to be the best of friends until the two of them just stopped talking. Neither of them told me why but i assumed it was over that guy, Jaden, that they both liked back in 9th grade. They said they didn't mind me still being friends with both of them because it had nothing to do with me and i didn't wanna lose two friends so i just made sure to stay neutral. They didn't tell me so i didn't ask.

He called me to tell me he was coming to connecticut for the week and wanted to hang out. Luckily Tatum said she didn't mind because he already had plans to come up here anyway. Hopefully they don't have to cross paths, but if they do let's hope it's pleasant.