Prologue

It was the first day of kindergarten and Louisa Estella Clearwater was scared. The five year old doesn't really know what she should think of this. She had to leave her comfortable bed only to be dragged all the way to this kindergarten. Her Parents told her to give it a change and her older sister Leah just told her she had every right to be upset to go there.

Her Mum said that she would for sure made friends.
"Friends," Louisa  mocked her mother's words. "I don't need this friends! I wanna stay with you, dad and Seth!," she added and crossed her arms. They were in front of the building but she refused to go inside.
"Leah goes to school and you have to go to kindergarten. It's going to be fun," her dad tried to convince her. The five year old just turned away and faced the car.
"I had fun at home!," she tried to reason. Her parents sighed and looked at each other. Then they crouched down to be on her eye level.

"How about we will get you a new toy and chocolate if you go inside?," her father Harry started. The tiny girl raised her eyebrows and turned around a little.
"How much chocolate?" She was clearly more interested in the chocolate then toys. She had enough toys in her eyes at home.
"Two."
"Five!"
"No, two is enough."
"Then I'll stay here!"
"Louisa Estella Clearwater!"
"Okay three?."
"Three and now come on let's go inside," Her Father held out his hand for her to take and she happily took it. his wife glared at him, he always gave in so easily and he just struggled.
"I'm going to get chocolate!" Louisa grinned and let herself guided inside.

It was now the break and all the kids were outside.
"I hate it here," the Clearwater murmured to herself. She didn't had this "friends" as her Mum told her she would have. Neither did she really had fun. Louisa kicked a small stone away.  The playground was big and there were children running around everywhere. 

Suddenly, she was hit by a football. It couldn't be true, could it get any worse? Questioned the five-year-old to Herself. She was knocked down by the force of the impact. Before she could think about it any further, she was interrupted by a male voice.
"I'm so sorry! I didn't meant to kick the ball that hard."
She looked up and saw a boy with dark brown curly hair. He had brown eyes and if she saw it correctly he had dimples.

"You made my day worse," was the girls only response and for the second time today she crossed her arms.
"I'm so sorry but how about you play with me and my friends?," he questioned and he felt bad for making her day worse and he was determined  to make it better.
"You want to play with me?" He nodded at the question and offered her a hand to help her up. Louisa smiled and let him help her up.

"I'm Quil Ateara and who are you?" The boy asked her and looked down at her curiously. He noticed he didn't introduced himself yet and his Parents taught him to always introduce himself to his friends, he would want to keep. he knew he wanted to keep her as a friend.
"Louisa Clearwater." The girl smiled up at him and wanted to say more but got interrupted.
"That's a beautiful name but can I call you Lou?" As answer she nodded and the two kids continued their way to Quils friends. Before they had searched for the ball.

The two got the ball back and went over to two boys.
"Jake! Embry! I made a new friend her name is Lou!," Quil said excited and dragged Louisa  behind him while still holding her hand. The girl smiled and waved her hand. The two boys smiled at the girl and quickly introduced themselves. Then the four started to play football and Louisa was happy that her parents were right after all. She found herself being excited to go to kindergarten and playing with her friends.

As the years went by and the four still were best friends and were not only enjoying their times in Jacobs workshop or at the beach or the forest. No they were also each other's rocks, first when Embry was sad about never getting to know his dad, second when Quils dad died and later when Jacobs Mum died the four were always there for each other and they had promised each other to be friends till their last heart beat and even in the afterlife.

Things were about to change for the four and they weren't ready for it.

- - -
Hello and welcome! I'm going to bring Louisa's world back! Slow updates !