The Time where Mushy is Missing

Mushy had been looking forward to a lazy Sunday afternoon, so she curled up on her couch with her favorite e-books. She had been reading a few chapters of an AvM/A when she remembered that she had bookmarked a smutty one-shots book on Wattpad that she had been meaning to read.As she scrolled through the pages, she noticed a message in her inbox. She clicked on it to see who it was from."Hey Mushy, I hope you're doing well. I wanted to invite you to a party tonight at my place. Here's the address: 123 Main Street. It's going to be a lot of fun."Mushy was surprised to get an invitation from someone she hadn't spoken to. She replied, "Hey! Thanks for the invite. Who else is coming?""Just a few of our old friends from school," replied the sender.Mushy was hesitant. She hadn't seen these people in years and wasn't sure if she wanted to go. "I don't know," she typed. "I haven't seen you guys in ages. What's the occasion?""It's just a casual get-together," the sender replied. "We all wanted to catch up and have some fun. You should come."Mushy thought about it for a moment and then decided to take a chance. "Alright, I'll come. What time does it start?""7 pm," replied the sender. "See you there!"Mushy put her phone down and went back to reading her favorite e-book, feeling excited and a little nervous about the evening ahead.

But... Mushy didn't know...who was the sender... But she didn't care... She would be safe as she would go there... Right?

{Later at 7 pm}

Mushy was getting ready for the party... Reddie took notice of this and asked Mushy, "Hey Mushy, where are you going?" "Oh! I'm going to a party! Don't worry I will get back at 9 pm!" Mushy answered, "Alright... but make sure to get back here as early as 8:30 pm" Reddie said, "Fine...-" Mushy answered... Mushy took a bus since it's far from the AvM/A writer's mansion

(I forgot to tell you that the writers lived in a mansion XD)

Mushy arrived at the place where the party was... it's not what she expected... IT WAS A F###### CULT CHURCH! 

"I think I may have been to the wrong place-" Mushy said before she was kidnapped...

----------------------------

If you ask why a cult church? To make it exciting of course XD

Um I have to do work