Chapter 16

(A/N: Thank you all so much for 3k reads!!!!) 

*******************************************************

 Dimitri POV: 

 She looks amazing, the moment she opened the door and I saw her in that dress, I had to control myself not to pick her up and just kiss her. Though I couldn't first she isn't ready for that and second of all her Father was behind her. He seems not to hate me, but he doesn't really like me either. 

Anyway, I never felt like this before. She looks like a goddess. When we reach my car, I compliment her and she blushes. I love it when she blushes, she looks so cute when her cheeks turn red, and she gets all shy. 

 After 15 minutes, we reach Emiliano's family mansion. We reach the gate and I roll down the window of the car and look at Fred. He works here as security and has known me and the others ever since we became friends. The guards then open the gate and I drive to Emiliano's garage and park the car. 

I get out of the car and go over to Arabella's side and open the door, holding out my hand for her to take. When she puts her hand in mine and I can feel her soft skin on mine, I smile for myself.

 "T-Thank you." she thanks me with a smile. I do it every time to see her smile at me like that.

 "You are welcome, малышка." (babygirl) 

 I then guide her into the mansion through the door connected to the garage. She looks around the house in awe. We reach the living room, where the crowd gets bigger and bigger. When we enter, I sense how Arabella tenses a little, so I give her hand which was still in mine a little squeeze. 

 On the opposite side of the room, I spot the twins and Emiliano, they haven't seen us yet. I start walking over towards them, Arabella following me. As we make our way through the crowd, I see a few boys checking her out, and I glare at them and hope they get the message. 

 When we reach the others, they look her up from head to toe. The first one to approach Arabella was Helios. He picks her up and spins her around and kisses her on the cheek. That makes me a little jealous, it reminds me of when Helios and Astraeos told me and Emiliano that Arabella gave them a kiss on their cheek when she left their house after their group work, and they even got nicknames. I want that too. They were so over the moon for the rest of the night. 

 "H-hey Lio, E-Emiliano and A-astra." she greets them. 

 "You look amazing, Αγαπημένος." Astraeos says. (Sweetheart) 

 "Yes, I agree. I love your Dress." Helios says. 

 "T-thank you, N-Nico gave i-it to m-me and h-helped me t-to style m-myself." She explains.

All our jaws clench a little. We don't really like him because he spends so much time with her, he really is lucky he is gay. But I have to admit, he seems like a nice guy. 

 "Isn't he in Europe?" Emiliano asks. 

 "H-he is. H-he send t-the dress a-and we f-facetimed and h-he helped me." she says. 

 "Well, he has a great fashion style." Helios mumbles.

 "Anyway, we are here to party. Arabella, would you like to dance?" Astraeos asks. 

 "O-okay, but I-I am n-not an r-really g-good dancer." she says.

  "That doesn't matter. Come on." Helios says. Then both of them take each her hand and guide her to the dance floor where the music is blasting, Emiliano and I follow. 

 Arabella POV: 

 They took me to the dance floor, there were so many people. You can do this. The guys begin to move to the music. I begin to nod my head and step from side to side. 

We dance to a few songs, and now I am more relaxed, sometimes one o the guys spins me around. 

 Then Break Your heart from Taio Cruz starts to play. That is one of my favorite songs, and I just close my eyes and dance. After the song was over, I opened my eyes and the guys stared at me.

 Suddenly I felt shy. 

 "You are a liar, you are a great dancer." Astraeos said into my ear because it was too loud to understand anything over the music. I felt his breath on my ear and got goosebumps. Luckily it wasn't really bright here so he couldn't see. I felt nervous. 

 "I-I need t-to use t-the b-bathroom." I say into Astraeos ear, standing on my toes, because he is too tall for me. 

 "Okay, just let me tell the guys and I will show you the way." I forgot it's my first time here, my plan was to get a minute alone, away from him. I didn't even need to use the bathroom. He tells the guys and then takes my hand and leads me through the crowd.

 We go upstairs into a room, which looked like a bedroom. 

 "This is my guestroom every time we stay at Emiliano's. There is the bathroom." he points at another door in the room. I nod and make my way over to the bathroom, get inside and lock the door. 

I wait like half a minute then I flush the toilette, just not get him suspicious. Then I walk to the sink and begin to wash my hands, I look in the mirror and saw myself. I was happy, but still I like all of them and I think more than as friends. All those small normal touches like helping me out of the car or kissing my cheek as greeting, normal things that friends do, they make my heart skip a beat. I really don't want to lose their friendship. 

 I must have got lost in my thoughts, because the next thing I know is a knocking on the door. That's when I realize that the water was still running and my hands were under the water, they were now red because the water was too warm. 

 "Hey, Arabella. Are you okay in there?" Astraeos asks, sounding worried.

 "Y-yes I a-am fine. I w-will come o-out. Just a-a minute." I say.

"Okay." is the only thing he says. I turn off the water and dry my hands, I then make my way to the door and open it. 

Astraeos immediately looks at me, walking over to me. He looks me up and down. He then looks at my hands. 

 "What happened? Are you alright?" he asks.

 "I-It's fine." I brush it off.

 "No, tell me. Please." he lifts my face with one of his hands, making me look at him. 

 "I z-zoned out. I-It happens s-sometimes, and m-my hands w-were under t-the water u-until you k-knocked." I explain 

 "Does it hurt?"

 "N-not really...." he gives me a look. "Okay, a-a little" I admit. 

 "Wait a second." he says and vanishes into the bathroom, a few seconds later he comes out with ointment.

 "This should help the pain." he then applies the ointment on my hands. He was sitting very close to me. 

 "T-thanks." I say quietly, he nods. We sat for a few minutes in silence when his and my phone get a message. Astraeos looks at his. 

 "The others asks where we are. Should we go back, or do you want to stay here for a while?"

 "W-we can go back."

*********************************************************************

 (A/N: Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed and have a great day:))