Ice cream date

! Curse words included ! ( also this is a bit inspired by the song "ocean eyes" by Billie eilish )

Cris' POV

I woke up and I immediately had this feeling that I needed to see Jeana. I looked at my phone, 7:30am. I saw a text that was sent to me 5 mins ago. It was from Jeana

Jeana: you awake?

I don't know why, but a smile crept up to my face. I texted her back almost immediately.

Cris: Yh. Wsg?

I waited for a response and she was texting.

Jeana: should we hang on the couch in the hallway?

My eyebrows raised. We never rlly hang alone. Only if we have to. But not voluntarily. I wanted this tho. I wanted us to hang out, I wanted us to be around each other, I wanted us to talk, I wanted her.

I snapped back out of it and texted her back, agreeing. I got up trying not to wake up nawaf. I got changed into some normal lazy clothes. I didn't expect us to go anywhere today.
What cris wore:

I took my phone with me and I got out to the hallway quietly, careful not to wake anyone up

I took my phone with me and I got out to the hallway quietly, careful not to wake anyone up. ( talk about a green flag 🤭🤭 )

I saw Jeana sitting on the couch at the other end of the hallway in the hotel, she was looking on her phone screen. Gosh...she's so beautiful, even if I don't see her face. It's unfair how beautiful she looks even if she only woke up 20-30 mins ago, her hair still a little bit unbrushed. She looks up from her phone and flashes a small smile at me. It brings warmth to me and I go to sit down next to her. We start talking about some stuff. Suddenly, she had some ideas.

"How about we have an ice cream date today?" She suggested

I paused..processing her words.

"Y-you mean...just the two of us?"
"I was actually thinking with nawaf and sora."

A feeling of disappointment washed over me as she said that. I nodded my head slowly and shrugged. She went back on her phone because someone had texted her, I glanced over at the person who had texted her and it was a guy, his name was Ben. I looked away, trying not to make it obvious that I had seen who texted her. Then, she lightly tapped me on my shoulder.

Jeana: your hair looks so fluffy
Cris: oh thanks.
Jena: can I touch it?

Usually, I hate it when people touch my hair, since my hair is curly. It's hard to manage and every time someone touches it, it gets frizzy so I always say no. But something about her.. the imagination of her touching my hair.. being adorable..

"Uh..Yh sure." I say, trying to sound casually.

She smiles and touches it. I go on my phone, trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach while she still adorably plays with my hair. I scroll on insta, liking some posts and videos. After about 2 minutes, she let go of my hair and looked at another message. She typed and put her phone away. Halfway through all of our conversations, I could feel the blush creep up to my cheeks slightly. Luckily, she never noticed. We made eye contact and I can't stop staring at her ocean eyes. She doesn't have blue eyes, but eyes that reminded me of nature. Of her beauty. It highlights her face perfectly. I think at this point it's not just a crush, it's actual love. It's like what I had with amira in the past. But what I feel for Jeana, it's way different. Jeana fills a gap for me. A gap which I never discovered. Sure, I loved amira and it took me 2 years to get over her, but something about Jeana is different. She's different. If I ever broke apart from her, I wouldn't be able to live anymore. She's what I've been missing through all the years I've lived. Then after what felt like centuries, 30 minutes had passed and everyone was now awake. I felt sad, sad that Jeana and I weren't alone anymore. But I got out of that feeling after nawaf started talking to me, while sora was doing the same with Jeana. We told them about our ice cream plans and they agreed. After 5 mins we all went to the cafeteria where we always have breakfast. We sat down at our regular table and I noticed Aisha looking at Jeana the whole team, it was a dirty look. But once Aisha saw me, her gaze softened. I don't like Aisha. I never have. Only as friends. We ate and left to get ready. Our teacher informed us that we were free today and that we weren't going anywhere. So the ice cream plans we had were perfect.