THREE

Olivia's POV

"Yeah, where were you?" Aaron asks who suddenly stands behind me.

My heart skips another beat and I wish I could sink into the ground right there, right now.

"Out." Is all that leaves my mouth before I turn around and go pass Aaron, into the kitchen. I hope that he isn't following me, but I know that he is. My throat is dry and my hands begin to shake as I take a water bottle out of the fridge. I'm about to step back and close it, but then Aaron says "Olivia..." and my body tenses up and decides to stand still and not move.

"I-I'm sorry." He says and I know that he's right behind me. "I-I really don't know what went with me... it's just that, you know,... It's just that I wanted answers and I know that what I said was really mean and I'm really sorry... it's just... I-I can't stop thinking about you and about what would have been if you hadn't broken up with me... I'm sorry." He touches my arm, but I pull away. I step back from the fridge, close it and take a sip of my water bottle as I let his words go through my mind again. I'm sorry, he said but that can't change the fact that he hurt me with his words and then kissed me. My heart feels heavy when I just think about it. It's like I cheated on Niall and technically I did. I got kissed by another man and even though I pulled away the same second, I still feel guilty. His lips touched mine, even though my lips are only reserved for Niall.

"It isn't just about what you said, Aaron. I feel like you don'tunderstand it at all. It started when you had to start that stupid water fight. Why did you do that? Like, what did it bring you?" I ask but he doesn't answer. He doesn't answer because he doesn't know himself. 

"And then when you and the others came here drunk home at night, you told me that you still love me while Niall was laying in my bed. And plus, when we all were at Sam's, you couldn't just bet here, enjoy your time. No, you had to follow me and tell me that you love me. How did you think that I would react? Did you think that I would jump into your arms and break up with Niall? You're in a relationship with Hannah and you say that you're happy but then you tell me that you still love me. You say you want me to be happy, but then you interfere with my happiness? You want me to be happy... but then you're the one causing me pain." I feel tears building up as I stare him into the eyes. He opens his mouth, wanting to say something, but then closes it again. I swallow the tears down and continue, because I'm not done yet.

"You confuse me, Aaron. Listen, I wanted to tell Hannah what you said, but I couldn't bring it over my heart. I couldn't tell my friend that her boyfriend who is my ex boyfriend still loves me. I just couldn't. I mean are you still together?"

He nods.

"Then why do you do all these things? Why do you kiss me when you already have a girlfriend? Why do you say that you love me when you should love her? I mean... like.... I don't understand you. I just don't" I exhale and take another sip of my water. My throat is still dry and my cheeks are burning hot.

"I'm sorry." Is all that he brings out.

"Can-can we please... never talk about it again? Because I won't and... the truth is, I don't want to see you anymore, Aaron." My decision is made as the words leave my mouth. I don't want to see him voluntary. I don't want to talk to him voluntary. If I have to see him on parties or when we hang out with the others, I'll just have to ignore him and he'll have to ignore me.

"We both know that that's impossible." He reaches his hand out for me, but I just pull away.

"It's not. I'll be in London and you'll be here. For the rest of time that Ethan and I are here, I'm going to ignore you and you're going to have to ignore me. I don't want you to touch me, I don't want you to talk to me... I mean, honestly, I don't even want to be in the same room as you." I say straight and I know that it's very harsh of me and I know that it hurts his feelings, but I don't care. He hurt mine, now I hurt his.