Chapter 34 ✓

~Hailey~

"Gummo Bear! Gummo Bear! Look what I found!" I turned around and saw Kevin grinning widely, with one hand behind him.

"What is it?" smile.

"Close your eyes," He tells me and I did close my eyes. I hear him giggling as he puts something on my hair.

I open my eyes and see his face really near mine. He looks at me and smirks. He kisses my nose and hugs me. I blush and hug back.

"What did you put in my hair?"

"A final touch to make you look like a goddess," He blushes.

"Aww..thank you, Kevin," I kissed his cheek and smiled at him. He takes both of my hands and places it on his cheeks then leans forward. He teases me by rubbing his nose on mine and smiles then we both giggle.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

I woke up to messy-haired Kevin. I sat up and smiled, sorta like admired him. I placed my hand on his cheek and caressed it. I was awake when he was tracing his hands on me. Yes, I was aware that he did that, but he doesn't need to know.

I was also a little irritable these past few days because of my period so I felt bad. It wasn't a topic I was completely comfortable talking to him about either. 

Kevin smirks. Huh? Is he awake?

"Are you done?"

I pulled my hand back- but he catches it and places it on his cheek again. He sits up and faces me, smiling. He takes my other hand and places it on his other cheek. He moves his face close to mine then rubs his nose to mine. He stops and smiles, I plant a quick kiss on his lips. I remember this, when we were kids.

We used to be sweet, really sweet back then. And now we're back to that. He kisses me back, longer than I remember we ever did. As we pull away he whispers something.

"I love you Gummo Bear..."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Classes begin next week. I have the following on my schedule.

•French
•History
•Science
•Math
•Music

I have music class with Kevin because we sing. He can play the guitar and I could sing. I think.

There was a heartthrob in this academy too. A smart, athletic and rich guy. He was a gentleman. And I attend a class or two with him. Math, then Science, but I also have Science class with Kevin.

I can't wait to graduate and be done with college. You might think that I'm in a hurry because I can't wait to settle down with Kevin. And.. you're right. 

Just kidding!

I want to graduate because I want to help my parents with the company. 

This also involves marriage. 

Okay, maybe I am excited for marriage.

~End~