XXV

there's going to be lots of text

but i feel like you wont mind

;)

(p.s. i got lazy in the twenty questions part okay)

(i gave u many cute moments to make up for that)

~~~~

THE COFFEE (MORE LIKE TEA) DATE

Ellie stood there with her arms wrapped around Harry for a little bit longer than she'd like to admit. It was simply because she was cold - at least that's what Ellie told herself. Harry didn't question it, thank the lord.

However, Harry didn't pull away. Was he enjoying this too? Honestly, Ellie thought that she could probably stay there in his arms forever. 

Ellie knew it would get awkward if she hugged him for too long, so she slowly started to pull away. Harry seemed reluctant to let her go, but maybe that was her imagination.

"Thank you," Ellie said, slightly breathlessly. She could feel her heartbeat racing through her chest - it was a feeling she'd gotten used to when she was around Harry.

"What for?" Harry looked confused again, and dammit, he looked so much like a puppy it was hard for her not to run right back into his arms.

"Amelia," she said, "For telling her to follow me." Harry raised up a hand and rubbed it across his face, almost like he was trying to hide a blush. When he moved his hand away, he was smiling sheepishly.

"You weren't meant to find out about that," he said, chuckling slightly. Ellie hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"You're lucky I already did my crying, or else I'd be sobbing into your shoulder right about now." He laughed again, and casually put one his arm around her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. Ellie felt her heart speed up at such simple contact, and she wanted to scream.

Who gave Harry Styles the right to affect her this much?

"Alright, Harold," Ellie said, grinning at him while he glared back, "Where is this coffee that I was promised? Caffeine is important to me." Harry simply continued to glare at her, and Ellie thanked the gods above that her voice didn't shake.

"Eleanor, the coffee is right through here, if you'd be so kind as to follow me." She didn't really have a choice in the matter, as his arm was still around her. Harry pulled her through a small doorway, into a larger room which was filled with small tables.

Not a single one of them matched, and Ellie loved it.

Harry pulled her over to a table in the corner, but it was really more of a booth, and there were cushions everywhere. They sat down, with Ellie on the left, and Harry on the right.

"Okay," Ellie said, shifting around on her seat so that she was facing him, "Let's play 20 questions." Harry simply threw his head back and laughed.

"That is quite possibly the most stereotypical opening to a conversation that I've ever heard." He smirked at her, awaiting her comeback. Ellie simply hit him on the shoulder for the second time, and glared.

"Piss off," she said, laughing, "I want to know you better."

"I thought you were a fan? Surely you've read every single tabloid by now, Honestly Ellie, I'm disappointed in you." Ellie simply rolled her eyes.