Pidge Chapter 1

Lotors POV
__________

I walked into the school. Tidying up myself, my purple suit clean and ironed. My long platinum hair in a bun. I was the new teacher. I made sure I was in every lesson as a co-teacher or teachers assistant. I need to see this girl for myself.

Two hours later, the bell ran for first lesson. Maths. My feet clapped on the ground as I opened the door to students. Pidge by my side. They all looked at us.
"Ah Master. Galra, pleasure to meet you." I shook his hand. Firmly. This guy told me where to sit, and luckily it was close to Pidge and Alura's seats.
"Okay class, our new student, be nice to him, as he has just transferred from Italy. Please introduce yourself." I saw the fear in her eyes and the wind brushing past her face. I stood up.
"Excuse me sir, he doesn't really talk that much." The man nodded but Pidge spoke in quite a good boy voice.
"No, no master,Galra it's fine. Hi, I'm Pidge, strange name I know but my grandfather was called Pidge. I am from Italy, more specifically Rome." I smiled down at her.
"I am currently living here, because my family passed away and Master.Galra has decided to take me under his wing." I smirked at her. Then I turned on the news.
"Okay now to calm you all with Mr.Galras way." The first thing that came up was a picture of Katie.

"Breaking NEWS Katie Louise Holt has been claimed missing. This 16 year old female has chestnut hair and eyes. If you have any information please report it." Then Matt and Samuel were then on it.
"How does it fell to have your precious little girl and sister?" Matt had tears.
"Katie said she'd be out for the night and never came back, and honestly, I really miss her. She's my baby sister," at this Pidge had tears and Alura was laughing. I paused it.
"Miss Altea, do you mind explaining why you are laughing?" She looked at me in disbelief.
"Wait, Wait Wait. You pay attention to me being mean and laughing?" My eyes grew wide and I began to growl. Pidge stood up. Hand on her desk. In a fist formation.
"I swear down Alura Altea, Katie warned me about you. You know something, she's been cutting herself and is probably dead because of you, how I know. She is my relative. And a close friend!" She yelled. I widened my eyes more, if possible. Alura smirked.
"Thank god." I had had enough. I grabbed her wrist. Looking into her purple eyes, in paintings they were blue. I knew what happened. I tilted her head back and a clear liquid down her throat. She widened her eyes as they became clear blue again. After letting her wrists go, she looked around.
"Katie? Katie! I'm sorry, Hagar had me in her clutches once we got back to earth." Pidge was walking out of the room. Wiping her eyes before she left.

After lunch everyone entered the music room quietly. Pidge was on the piano. Singing as well. She was amazing. Alura looked shocked. Keith had his jaw dropped. Shiro walked in, a smile on his face as Matt and Sam walked in. Smiling at the melody. Forgetting their worries.

"Cause every time we touch," i joined in,
"Every time we touch," She looked at me and smiled.
"Cause every time we touch, I feel the static." Then we both sang.
"Cause every time we touch I get the feeling, and every time we kiss I learn how to fly. Can't you hear my heart beat fast. I want it to last." Then her again.
"I neeeed yooou by myyyy siiiiiiddddddeeeee." They all clapped. Alura clapped too. Pidge stood up tears in her eyes. Then she ran to Matt and hugged him. He hugged back. Sam joined.
"Pidge." I am so confused.
"I know, never run off like that again." She laughed with everyone. Wow, this girl is really something.