Live

"Okay. We're in live in 3.." I said as I started to count down the number that we're on the screen.

"2..." I'm fixing my hair as my best friend just walked in, preparing himself.

"1.." We both stood up straightly.

"0.." We both smiled at the camera.

"Hi guys! It's me! Your favourite weirdest youtuber! (Name)!!! " I introduced myself happily.

"And right beside me is my best friend as usual, (crush name). Say hi dude" I asked him.

"Whaddup viewers! " he said to the camera while doing some kind of pose.

I giggled at his action then I clapped my hand once.

"Okay so. Today is a special day! Why? you may ask.. Because... " I'm doing some drum rolls.

"We're both going to do whatever challenges you guys gave us today!! Yaayyy!! " I cheered as (crush name) did the same while smiling widely.

"So, hit us with the dares!! " (crush name) challenged.

We both leaned in the screen to get a better look at the comments.

Do the most perfect bottle flip.

Delete one of your YouTube videos.

Subscribe to pewdiepie or I'll kill you.

Play tags while having blindfold on.

DATE EACH OTHER ALREADY!! YOU BOTH ARE SOOO PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER!!

As I read the last comment but was covered by another, I blushed furiously.

(Crush name) read it too so he was a blushing mess also.

Aww, they're blushing.

Soo cuteee.

You guys are so perfect for each other.

Can't wait to see you guys on the wedding. Make sure to invite me!

I blushed even more when I read about the wedding.

Okay, let me get this thing straight. I've been fallen in love with my best friend ever since we first talked to each other. It was a very long time ago tho.

I've been trying soo hard to keep it as a secret and I think I did pretty well. Because (crush name) never suddenly asked me out or tell me to be his girlfriend. So, I was kind of relief that he didn't know.

But at the same time, I wanted him to know how much he meant to me. How much he made me feel safe and comfortable when I'm around him. How much I cared about him.

But I guess... That was only best friend stuffs.

"So (name), what should we do first? " (crush name asked me).

I turned my face to him and smiled at his excitement.

I looked back at the comments to pick one. I smiled when I saw a challenge.

"Hey, let's do the tag with a blindfold on.. That sounds interesting" I said, looking at him.

God.. I could stare at him for all day long. But I won't, that would be creepy.

He smiled back at me which made me felt like butterflies in my stomach. He then nodded and went outside to get blindfolds for both of us.

He returned short after woth blindfolds in his hand. I took one and put it on him. He just smiled widely.