Cafe

Shinshoe:
Greetings

You:
Wassup dude

Shinshoe:
Okie
So do u wanna go to a cafe

You:
Ooo-
Like as friends or on a date

Shinshoe:
A date
The cafe has a discount on couples or some shet
And I'm broke

You:
But I'm not-
Ok ok I see where this is going

Shinshoe:

You:Be quiet and meet me there in like,,,Ten mins

You:
Be quiet and meet me there in like,,,
Ten mins

Shinshoe:
Bruh
I never gave u the address?

You:
WeLL wheRe is It tHen

Shinshoe:
[Insert cafe place]

You:
Cool beans

-Y/n has logged off the chat-

You yeeted your phone to the otter side of the room, with a blush on your face.

"Cool beans? Really Y/n?" You hit yourself in the head, then walked over to your closet.

You picked out a cute hoodie with shorts, put them on, and walked down stairs. You picked up your F/C shoes, and put them on. Sebastian, your butler, opened the door for you, and you ran out of the house.

_____

"Hey dude." You smiled, punching Shinso in the arm.

"Ow. C'mon let's go." Shinso grabbed your hand and interlocked your fingers, causing your ears to flare up.

Shinso noticed and started to laugh a bit, and you shot him a glare. You both walked into the cafe, opening the door caused the bell to ring.

"Welcome you two, please have a seat at one of our tables." A nice lady smiled, escorting you both to the tables. You picked a small booth in the corner, with a nice view from the large window.

The lady took your orders, and then left the two of you to go into the kitchen.

"So how much off is the discount?" You asked, playing with your hair.

"No discount." Shinso gave a closed eyed smile. You nearly spit out your water.

"biSH WHA?"

"I knew you wouldn't go if there wasn't a fucking discount." Shinso snickered, flicking your forehead.

"You son of a biOtch." You huffed, crossing your arms over your chest. "Then why did you hold my hand then?"

"Dunno..." Shinso looked to the side with a small blush.

"Pfffff-" You laughed. The rest of the time you and Shinso just ate cake and talked about memes and life.