Kryptonite

Leyla Miller was not a morning person. Not at all. And of course, there was no coffee in her apartment, so she decided to raid 4d in search of caffiene instead.

"Is anyone there?" Leyla heard Schmidt shout in question as she entered the loft.

"Nope" Leyla replies, jokingly.

"I know y'all can hear me!" A annoyed Schmidt shouts. Inevitably arguing with Schmidt was not how Leyla wanted to start her morning. She wanted, no she needed coffee, first. But, she doesn't want to be labeled as a bad friend either.

"Hey Jess" Leyla greets, her doe eyed friend who was also walking towards Schmidt's room.

"Hey Leyla" Jess says back with a smile.

"Finally. Can I ask y'all something?" Schmidt starts when he sees the two girls standing outside of his door. Leyla was reluctant, but Jess answered for both of them "You want our help, sure".

"You consider me a sexy man right?" Schmidt questions "and I'm out" Leyla says, beginning to back out of Schmidt's room, but Jess stops her, grabbing her arm to keep her from leaving. No way Jess was being left alone with Schmidt during this conversation. She could tell it would be uncomfortable and hilarious at the same time. "I don't know how to answer that question" Jess finally says.

"Okay look, I'm meeting a girl for drinks tonight. And I'm probably gonna bring her back here for sex" Schmidt elaborates.

"Okay?" Leyla replies

"I have to get to school. It's astronomy day, and I'm dressing up like Galileo" Jess says, now she was the one who attempted to leave the awkward situation. 

"But as a lady... where in the room do I look sexiest"

"Here we go" Leyla says, not trying to hide her annoyance whatsoever. The annoyance didn't last long though, as now Schmidt ran around her room modeling in different places. She was now trying to hold in a laugh.

"That's a lot of options. Can you do them again really fast?" Leyla asks

"You want to see them again?" Schmidt asks

"Yeah" Leyla replies.

"Wait, what was the first one again" Jess asks as Schmidt obnoxiously throughs himself onto his bed. "Yeah, I get it. Let's all laugh at Schmidt. Great. Here, here, here" Schmidt says, he had caught on. Yet he did all the poses again anyways.

Who's idea it was to hand Jessica Day a basketball, Leyla knew exactly who to blame. Schmidt, per usual. He thought it would be a good idea to throw a basketball in Jess's direction and now she was attempting to impress Winston, who had returned lat last night.

"Defense, defense, watch out for the defense." Jess begins to sing as she attmepts to dribble the basketball.

"You get used to her" Leyla and Nick say in unison when they see Winston expression as Jess sang. Coach had moved out of the loft and Winston had moved back in to the loft in response. The duo spoke too soon apparently as the loft TV was destroyed. A basketball had been thrown at it.

"My bad" Jess says when everyone is done expressing their anger.