Opening

It was a winter season. Many objects either staying inside enjoying the warmth and the others outside playing around with snow..or..ice.

Death P.A.C.T mainly stays inside to avoid the icicles. It's preventing their teams death after all!

Winter is a wonderful season for people to start getting romantic with each other more often. It's hard to believe but it is. Tree wants to spend more time expressing himself often but he feels too embarrassed to. Not in the mood...and because he's feeling too sick to do anything since..He's a tree.

"I'd rather take a ice to the face than this dreadful illness." Tree groaned. His leaves constantly keep falling down every minute and keep getting stomach aches. The leaves falling isn't a news to him..but the stomach aches are. He never had once a stomach ache every winter. "I guess this is a new symptom for me I guess.?" Tree decided to just sleep to avoid the pain and misery.

-

4:18 A.M
Tree was suddenly woken by the sudden stomach feeling. Tree was annoyed at this point. He tried to go back to sleep but he feels like throwing up but at the same time he felt like something else. He gagged. He rushed to the restroom. Released his violent coughs.

"...What the fuck."

Flowers

Flowers.
Petals.
Blood.

Blood was slowly dripping off of Tree's mouth. He quickly stood up, covered his mouth. He rushed to get tissues to remove the remaining blood. "This looks..really serious. Should I ask somebody.? But everyones asleep right now. I don't want to bother them." Tree was too tired anyways. He knew it was a bad idea but he didn't budge to annoy someone in the middle of the night. Tree went to the kitchen to get some water.

"Tree?"

Tree was surprised to hear Blackhole. "Huh? Blackhole? What are you doing up?" Blackhole gave him a serious nonexistent look. "..I was going to ask you the same thing Tree. No seriously what are you doing up?" Tree was scared to tell the truth. He didn't want to cause panic to them along with the rest of his team. "I..I felt like getting water y'know? Midnight snack..Y'know." "That's technically not a snack but I understand." Blackhole started to leave the room. "Wait BH, what about you? Why are you up?"

"Blackholes don't sleep."

Oh.

It felt very awkward at the moment. Tree felt very flustered. "Ugh..I should've been more quiet. They wouldn't have caught m-" Tree was thinking until BH interrupted his inner thoughts.

"I'll be going now. Sleep well okay?"

"Alright. Good Night."

"You too."

Tree slowly went back to his bed. "Oh right my drink." He grabbed his cup and started drinking. This shall refresh him after that horrific experience.

Right.

-

"Hellooooo...Tree?? Wakey Wakey.." Tree grumbled by the high pitched voice. "Mm..ugh what?" Tree slowly opened his eyes to find Bottle. "Hey guys! Tree's finally awake!" Bottle said to the other members. "Sheesh Tree! You slept about 17 hours! I know you're sick and all but sheesh!" Bottle chuckled a bit. Tree didn't.

"Okay but for real..are you feeling any better or?"

"I mean you did suddenly wake me up. Anyways uh..my head hurts." Tree didn't bother to talk about what happened last night. He didn't want to release any more fear. He already caused enough stress.

"Alright! We could give you some pain killers but you gotta eat first! I'll give it to you brb!"

Bottle rushed out of the room. Tree grumbled. He felt like going back to sleep already. Then he started to think about yesterday. "Why did I even throw up petals in the first place..I don't even eat flowers..Flower would've killed me for sure." Tree should probably tell Pillow or Pie first. Pillow has a bit of knowledge and Pie is the calmest out of all of the team members..minus BH. "Pie or BH..hm..well me and BH are really awkward. I get too flustered around him. I guess Pie will do." Tree suddenly heard Bottle coming back.

"Tree I'm back! It's your favorite by the way!"

Even Tree was too exhausted to eat his favorite food. But he felt bad for Bottle. I mean she is really trying her best to care for him. Not something that she normally does.

"..Thanks. You can leave it there."

Bottle placed the plate at the table and walked out. She didn't want to continue bothering him.

"After this..I should really ask Pillow."