Heal

GB took a look at her notebook. Tried to find Death Pact's house address. She grumbled. "I'm very good at organizing, where is it?" TB looked at her. "Maybe it's on page 16.?" GB now felt stupid and flipped to that exact page. "Oh. You were correct."

They walked through the forest, luckily it was small. GB knocked on the door. "Hello? It's GB." Silence. She grumbled. She quickly turned around. "This is the waste of my-" The door quickly slammed opened. Pillow looked alarmed which concerned GB. She was about to say something but Pillow interrupted her as she pulled her leg inside.

"There's no time! Tree's dying- You- You know what to do right?!" Pillow worriedly said. GB looked back at her shocked and confused. "Wha?- you gotta tell me what's going on first!"

"T-Tree has hanahaki disease.!

...

GB ran towards Tree's room as fast as she could. BH was front of Tree's door. "Huh? GB w-" GB ran passed BH, ignoring him. She kicked the door and no damage received to the door but pain on GB's leg.
"Ow- shouldn't have done that." GB grumbled as she knocked on the door. Received no response. Footsteps occurred as it revealed to be TB, exhausted from chasing GB. Huffing and puffing.

"GB slow down- oh hey BH." TB said as he walked passed BH. BH still confused on why they're here. GB commanded TB to kick down the door. TB sighed as he attempted to kick the door. Surprisingly, it worked. GB rushed in to find Tree sitting in the corner. Looking unconscious. The flowers on his leaves were almost fully bloomed. Petals were almost everywhere in the room. Blood was slowly dripping out of his mouth.

BH gasped as he rushed towards Tree, keeping distance of course. Petals were going inside BH. "Tree?! Don't tell me you're-" GB walked besides BH as she checked Tree's pulse.

No pulse.

GB began chest compressions to get his pulse back up. She finally heard Tree's gasp of air. She felt relived but she isn't done. She faced towards TB. "Lets get him to our lab." TB picked up Tree. "Wait where?" "To my laboratory!" GB yelled. GB was somewhat panicking. She needs to immediately remove the flowers that are growing in his lungs or it'll result death if not fast enough. She's afraid she'll fail this.

Mins later.

GB went inside of her room where she operates and creates many things. TB placed down Tree on the operating table. She advised BH to wait outside.

BH floated out of the room. Felt very concerned and worried. Scared that he'll lose Tree and it'll be his fault. BH blames himself for this whole situation, for not realizing and now he's going to lose his first actual friend.

"BH?! Where's Tree?" Pen yelled. "..at GB's operating room. She's working on it." Pen sighed in relief. Silence. Pen's eyes faced at BH's nonexistent eyes. "Do you think..Tree's going to live.? I mean it happened so quick I can't cooperate this whole thing. I'm too scared to lose my friend I-"

"Pen..It's okay. Tree's strong. I know it."

"I appreciate it BH.."

"Yeah."
——————————————————
Ello
We're almost at the end of this horrendous fanfic 👹👍

School sucks
Anyways uh after finishing this fanfic I'll move on to my other fanfic that mainly focuses on Liy. Check that out if you want lmao