Baffled

"How is he.?" Blackhole asked as Pillow came back to the room. Silence grew.

"The same. He still feels terrible."

"..Alright."

Blackhole went back outside with the others. Hoping it'll distract him for a while. Pillow sighed in relief that he didn't question too much. Everyone else had left. She was alone. She grumbled due to the amount of stress these days. Pillow was wondering whatever she should stay with Tree or just go out to relax a bit.

*sigh*

"I guess I'll rest for a bit."

-

Tree's emotions felt like a roller coaster. He felt frustrated and devastated. It became too exhausting, he could feel that the flowers are growing one by bit each day. Tree sighed in frustration.

"Should I really consider it."

...

Tree always liked BH ever since they first saw each other during the LOL in IDFB. He grew bored. He suddenly felt like talking to BH, he looks interesting unlike the others.

"Hey big guy, what's your name?"

The "big guy" didn't respond at first. Tree attempted to tap him to grab his attention until the "big guy" noticed him and moved away immediately.

"Woah woah there!- You could've died if you touched me there." Tree was confused. "I'm a literal blackhole. I could kill anything I touc-" Tree smirked for a bit. "Aha, so your name is Blackhole..got it. I like you already. You look interesting." BH was a bit shocked that someone called him that for the first time. He felt wried about it. "Uhhh...thanks.? Anyways what do you want?" Tree looked to the others for a second then his eyes returned at BH. "I just..I'm bored. Y'know..being here for god knows how long. Plus the others are boring so.."

"Hm. I mean I don't blame you too much?"

Tree laughed a little. "Heh, sorry if I sounded rude there. I just.."

"Need a friend."

BH never had a friend before in his centuries of his life. Every being hated him because he's a killing machine.

"You could've just..said so."

"Sorry heh."
...
"Soo..are we-"

"Yeah."

Their friendship started awkward immediately. Tree DID start it out of nowhere. "How is living in space like?" "Hm?" Tree looked above at the gray ceiling. "Like I know you're a blackhole so you lived in space right? How is it there?"

A great start.

-

Tree woke up. He was some reason on the ground. Was he questioning his decision till he passed out of exhaustion? Seriously. Out of all of the dreams..he just had to get a flashback of how he first talked to BH. Tree stood up to check up on himself again. The flowers were somewhat popping out more than before. Looking back, he wished that he'd told BH about how he felt before..that. Tree breathed in then walked out of his room for once.

He went to get some protein bar.

"Where the fuck did they put it??" Tree looked at every cabinet until he accidentally slipped.

"Ah shit-"

!

"Woah Tree- be careful! You almost fell into me." Blackhole's gravity made Tree float above the ground. Blackhole then noticed the flowers.

"Tree? Why is there flowers on you?"