Marriage proposal

(I've done editing the chapters and so from now on I won't write 'this chapter is edited' read and vote)

"Y/n Narcissa Malfoy I've fixed your marriage with Alexander Christopher Notts"

My jaw dropped.

This can't be happening! Did I heard it correctly? Was I really gonna....

I looked at my mother who was extremely happy, my father started talking to Mr Notts, none of them paying any attention towards me. Like what they just said to me was nothing. It was more like he was telling me not asking.

My heart felt like dropping. I could feel the tears which were ready to fall down. I feel weird, something is happening inside of me..

I don't want to marry him.

Nor anyone at this age! I'm only 17

"Fa-Father..." I slowly began "m-ma-marry?"

His cold glance gave me goosebumps. His eyes traveled from my face to mother's. He gave her a nod and she grab my arm

"Let me take you to your room" she whispered and I didn't argue.

Theo Pov:

Y/n didn't spoke but I know she was shocked. She have to marry my brother and I know she hated him. My brother on the other hand, looked like he achieved the thing he always wanted.

Did he loved her? No. He just wanted her.

A tear drop from her eyes as she walked passed me. My brother didn't deserve Y/n. He's an absolute menace who could do anything for the thing he wanted.

Two days ago my my father informed me about this 'marriage' thing I had an argument with him.

My father and Mr Malfoy started having an conversation so we have to go out. Y/n already been to her room and Draco left as well, he was not happy about this either

Alex hold a mischievous smirk

"Why are you doing this?" I spoke up "you know it yourself that you don't love her. Then why ruining someone's life Alex?"

"she was hard to get and I love wining" he replied "life is not a game!" I snapped

Alexander turn to me aggressively "talk to me in that tone again and you'll no long be alive"

"She didn't agree to marry you" I ignored his comment and said

"She couldn't deny either" Alex said "Mr Malfoy want to grow stronger in the ministry as well as the pureblood line and for that he had to be connected to us, Notts. He will do anything for this and fixing his daughter's marriage was the simplest thing"

"You gave him the idea didn't you?"

He chuckled "it was simply really. He doesn't care about his daughter and I made her looked even down in his eyes then promised to work with him" he continued "such a shame for a beautiful face like hers"

Y/n Pov:

"Mother I don't want to marry him!" I shouted as me and my mother came to my room "I am seventeen and I don't want to marry anyone at this age and specially NOT HIM!"

"Y/n your father has already fixed your marriage. It's an important step in society for your father-" mother started

"For father?" I shouted "what about me? It's my life mother, MY LIFE!" at this point I was crying and I didn't really cared "You can't just fix my marriage without asking and besides he's an absolute git and a creep!"

"Don't talk about him in that manner, he's soon to be your husband!"

"Ew! Absolutely not" I wipe my tears "mother not you too. It's always been father who did everything for me and I didn't complain even when it was not right for me, but now you too?" I remove the gloves I was wearing and I could see my dark mark "I never expected you to agree to something like this"

"Every pureblood girl has her marriage fix when she is 17" my mother started "Alexander is a nice and handsome man, he will take care of you-"

"I HATE him mother, can't you tell, I don't like him at all I fancy someone else!" I shouted at once not realising what I said

My mother's eyes widened. I have never told her I liked Harry Potter. I shouldn't have said that.

"You fancy someone else?" My mother repeated slowly

I looked down not saying anything. I can't hide it for her forever but it's not the right moment to tell her either

"You do" she release I was telling the truth "sweetheart..." she touched my face "you should have told me earlier, I would have talked with your father"

Huh

"You...you would?"

She sign and turn around. There was a silence until she spoke "your father has already made the decision. I am sorry... I can't do anything about it now" her back was towards my face and with that she walked out leaving me alone in the room, with my thoughts and red eyes which was because of crying

I sat on the floor, right were I was staring. This can't be happening, I can't...can't marry him. I can't marry Alexander Notts. What about Harry? He made me feel worth living, he's the reason I was happy

He didn't try to talk to you and it been a year...

A voice in my hear said.

I sobbed.

I can't talk to my father
My mother will not agree
My brother's ignoring me
I can't reach to my friends

I can't do anything about it. 

Run away

There's no way. Malfoy Manor is locked with spells and deatheathers.

Fight and run away

Voldemort would murder me.

Snape.

I will have to talk to him. Maybe he could help me?

I stood my and looked myself in the mirror. My hand touching my hair.

Hair.

"I like women with long hairs, it's more women type"

Alexander said it last year.

If he likes me for my looks, I will change appearance and what's better then hairs? It could change a lot.