✨TEN RULES✨

"Ice why are you updating this it's two years-"
shhhhhh. Look.

✨Ten Rules✨

Feat. Our lovely protagonist, Moldavite! A gal who wants to join Divinatia's Coven, and PROVE that she's able to protect her city.

Lava Lamp and Slime Jar? Those are her besties.

Lava Lamp is a little fearful of what's ahead, but hey- he's got the smarts! He loves reading and he's often the voice of reason amongst his friends.

But Slime Jar?! You've got a big storm coming.
She is always on the move, wanting to live in the Red Carpet District- where Pop stars and influencers reside! She aspires to be popular and is often capturing any news in Divinatia that Can be spread like WILDFIRE. Have I mentioned that she's always there to capture the moment? Especially with her friends- she loves them so much 💖

And in the back? You have our lovely mayor, Crystal Ball! She is an angel on Earth, making sure Divinatia is safe and running as smoothly as it can. She is a great listener, offering solutions and resolutions to any problems that arise from or between any district possible, and she is set on taking care of her citizens and her fellow coven mates.

But beside her? That's Tarot Cards (Tarot for short). Being the right-hand woman of the Mayor, she is quite the opposite of sweet. She's stern, often focused on what's best for every aspect of Divinatia with no time for fun and games. She's the left brain, while Crystal Ball is the right- an even and stable combination for Divinatia's District Heads. (Psst- she also, does not like Moldavite. How dare a citizen like her think about joining such a prestigious coven. For shame.)

This story is about Moldavite, and her friends, discovering the magical wonders that Divinatia holds! But seeing as to how vulnerable the city is to maleficent wizards and monsters, she quickly realizes that she needs to protect her new home.

That would be easy- if she would be given the chance.

Will she ever protect her home without getting into even more chaos?!

Find out this year, when Chapter 1 finally drops!

(As I have mentioned; this is a ongoing project that I'm balancing between college and other works, as well as mommy unfortunate brain who fixates on different things every five seconds. So, do be patient!)

Below, I'm attaching character doodles of every face that's seen in Divinatia. Not all of them are main characters, as some will be background characters for the city. But! Still.

THE HEALERS DISTRICT
District Head: Moon Water (They/She)

THE HEALERS DISTRICTDistrict Head: Moon Water (They/She)