❗️Ten Rules❗️

Introducing: my kids

This is my object show that I'm currently writing a script for!

It follows the story of Lava Lamp and Slime Jar, two best friends who find theirselves in a unknown area. But don't worry! They're led to safety by the wonderfully admired Champagne Glass, to safety in a large, objecttopia. Here, each city is divided into categories, and the objects within that category, must stay in that category.
Lava Lamp doesn't think much of it; but when curiosity gets the best of him, he can't help but see what the other towns look like.
With the powerful Mayor watching closely, and his officers crawling everywhere, he has to return back home before it's too late.

But..can he?

SO THERES THAT. EXPLANATION
I still gotta come up with the utopia name, and the cities....but, I'm workin on it
And I also got some descriptions of the characters too! Some are new, since I haven't. Drawn them here yet
But feel free to tell me what you think!

-

Lava Lamp- Anxious, timid, closed-n? But he's trying his best to be positive, to heal, to be better than he was!

Slime Jar- JUBILANT! Sweet, very bright, loving! Lava Lamp's right hand woman, they're the closest of pals

Water Wand- Welcoming, a great listener, very nice and always offers a cup of tea when they have visitors. They believe they're magical; they want to live in the performing art city; not where they are now.

Cuckoo Clock- Ditzy, loopy, high (off of life jahdhssh) never thinks twice, vulnerable to ALL danger. Has one brain cell sjdjjdjx

Sticky Notes- Very moody, each color sticky note is a different mood (green-happy, red-angry, Yellow-afraid, etc.), works 3 jobs, just. Tired

FOODS
Jelly Bean- Sweet! Loving! A baby!!! A child at heart, she's very bright and believes that the world is amazing.

Cake Pop- Sassy, yet polite, a fashionista; mysterious aura. he aspires to live in the city of beauty, but he's stuck with the foods; he feels like an oddball.

Peanut Butter Cup- Rude, arrogant, close-minded. She knows how to cut someone down to nothing, let it be mentally or emotionally.

Heart Lollipop- Ambivert! Loving and forgiving, yet self-depreciating (shes trying to drop the habit!)

Lemon- Blind, somber, yet grateful to still be alive. Not afraid to speak up for their sibling, Lime.

Lime- Protective over Lemon, doesn't really care about himself. He's either very cool n' chill, or very very sour.

Cough Drop- Drowsy, sad, constantly thinking about.....him. Feels extremely misplaced; focused on making cures for illnesses. Coughs sometimes.

Nature Pals
Poison Ivy- Brave, stubborn, kind of a jokester. Kind of mean. Can't really come in contact with any one, otherwise they get a really nasty rash.

Touch-Me-Not: Shy, scared, weak. Isn't the strongest, can't handle anything without crying or closing up. No one knows much about them.

Ocean Friends
Fire Coral- Tough, bilingual (knows english spanish n many more). He's very smart but doesn't like to show it; he'd rather be seen as a toughie than a nerd. Like Poison Ivy, no one can get close to him; they'll get a very bad burn.

Sea Anemone- Faithful, wise, trustworthy; the mom friend of the group. She will destroy anyone who hurts her pals. (she. has no arms tho.....)

Fish Bowl/Container(?)- Skillful and mature. They take care of the beta fish inside of them, with the help Sea Anemone and Sea Glass (and sometimes Fire Coral)

Sea Glass- Isolated, misty; they honestly can't find much joy in anything. But, pair them with Slime jar, or Sea Anemone, or anyone? They'll be happy and alive; life will clear up for them

Message in a Bottle- Local postwoman of the ocean part, LOVES to spread gossip. Very conceited. (My voice headcanon for her would be Little Sally from the musical...urinetown)

Arts n' Crafts!
Canvas- very expression ate! if you were to draw anything on her face (or if she does so herself), her mood/personality would match the painting! (ex. draw something sad, she'll be gloomy. draw a tree? she will stand still and up; like a tree).

Clay- confused, silent, doesn't know who they are. Tries looking for themselves in others; the way they do this? shapeshifts into other arts n crafts. (loves to shapeshift into Ticket's form. Though, Ticket isn't very fond of them).

Glitter: Imaginative; spaces out constantly. They're very silly, yet very sangfroid when it comes to situations.

Bead Box- Glitter's buddy, she's very vitriolic. She has more book-smarts, she doesn't want to be in this town anymore. She loves to learn; she loves to build, most of all.

Water Bead- very sincere and honest; has a high tolerance for everyone, and is a great pal to vent to. But who knows whats going on in their head...

Beauty
Eye Shadow- A former model, eye shadow is very non-verbal. She only speaks in a mysterious, yet soothing tone of voice. Her past is full of questions, and she has a mysterious aura wherever she goes. But don't fuck with her; she will NOT have it.

Earrings- Siblings, blue agate jewels; they absolutely LOVE to mess around with Eye Shadow. They like to misplace her things, mess around with her, play pranks; though they do it at a point. They never push her limits. They're very respectful and when she is ticked, they keep their distance. The two love to bake.

Card- Party animal!! He loves to throw extravagant parties, or wild ones, even small, calm ones! He doesn't know why he was put here in the city of beauty; was it just because of his card cover?

Tourmaline- they're two in one! They both enjoy studying other types of minerals and diamonds. The most nerdy in the city, the others come to them for answers about regular jewel stuff; "where are diamonds found?" "how is gold made?" and, the most common: "do I look better with the rubies necklace or the pearled necklace?"

Lights! Camera! Action!
Music Box- can only sing or speak on a harmonic tone; very emotional during her performances. Very gentle and sweet, doesn't mean no harm.

Ticket- Very grumpy and hates this stupid town. Wants to be in arts n' craftsville, because they love to draw. But they sell tickets for a living; and they hate it.

Spooks
Ghost- Scares everyone they meet, but they don't mean it; they're very joyful and full of. life. they can float and they have strong supernatural powers; if they're sad, it rains. if they're angry, the earth shakes. spooky.

Planchette- Pale, insane, paranoid yet proud of it; he sees things no one else can really see, sometimes summons demons when he's truly angry. Otherwise, he's just a trembling train-wreck during the day, like a vampire.

SCIENCE!!
Cursor- Very technology based. They're a big nerd, they will randomly spew out facts that they've learned from the web; or, facts about gadgets they've built.

Battery- Zany and Fidgety, she doesn't understand why everyone thinks she's so smart. She's filled with so much energy!! When she's running low, she'll be very sluggish, and won't know whats going on.

Virus- Knows about all sicknesses and diseases. They're the doctor of the group, but don't get too close- they'll get someone sick. They're mostly bossy and they lead everyone else in the city.

Glitch-In constant pain. They don't remember what happened that made them this way. They believe that everything in this utopia isn't well, but can never speak it out. No one knows about their past...

Magma- Bold and fanatical, he thinks he's the greatest in the city. He gets called Lava by a LOT of the objects; and this ticks him off.