ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 12 [•ʜᴇʀᴏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ•]

Uhh so i actually managed to write on this story. Yeah.
Welp i am pretty forgetful

Oh and yeah my hand is back to normal its already fully healed
====================

After giving it some thought and consideration. Stretch, Sans and Shift ultimately decided that they'll just intern at Hawks despite his background and all of that. It was decided to be like that since his style definitely matches their's quite nicely. Aizawa still helped them to pick of course. Heck, it literally surprised him how wide is their scope of information is.
Endeavor, surprisingly gave them an invite but they decided not to get it considering what he did to Todoroki.

The day of the interns finally arrived quite a lot were exited and nervous.

"You all have your costumes, right? Remember you're not allowed to wear it in public. Don't lose them or anything" Aizawa says

"Okay!" Mina shouts while jumping up a bit

"Speak clearly. It's 'yes, sir', Ashido" Aizawa says as he scolds Ashido

"Yes, sir." Ashido says in a boorish tone

"Make sure to mind your manners with the heroes at your internships. Off with you, now.." Aizawa lectures some more

"Yes,sir!" the class replies

After a lengthy travel to Kyushu. Well the three definitely slept while at it. Not to mention Aizawa told them to take the train and not to shortcut this time. They definitely would've preferred to take a shortcut, but nope they were forced to take the train.
Stepping out of the bus they simply walked to their internship. Upon arriving on the building the receptionist directed them to the top floor where Hawks was currently in.

The moment they entered a sharp wind splitting sound greeted them as one singular feather flew right at them but Stretch just ducked being the one in front and was totally blocking the others with his height.

"Hello there" Hawks says as he greets them with a barrage of feathers. He was dangling upside down on the window. It was a mystery on what he was dangling from.

"Hello" Shift says lazily while they dodged and entered the room which seemed to be that of an office.

Stretch just dodged the feathers and so did Sans but it just did a turn as it was about to hit the wall. Yet it still wasn't enough so they simply just dodged it yet again.

"You three are strong, huh. Welcome to your internship, uh.. Dremurr's?" Hawks says having difficulty on what he shall address them

"Just call us by our name" Stretch says and then adds "Im Stretch" while raising his hand

"Knife to meet you, I'm Shift" Shift says as they inserted a pun

"Sans" Sans says lazily as he wishes that he brought his whoopee cushion with him

"I heard you two white haired pals over there, can fly" Hawks says as he eyed the two

"Well yeah we can" Stretch says as he looks over to the window knowing what'll most likely happen

"We're going to go do a patrol, follow me." Hawks says as he stopped himself from dangling and simply just flew off

Giving a nod to one another. Stretch and Sans followed Hawks as the two leaped out of the window, while they summoned each of their respective blasters. Shift hitched a ride with Sans's blaster since it's much wider than Stretch's.

To Hawks's surprise they easily overtook him in flight even though he had an head start. Albeit they were basically the same position as Hawks since they needed to follow him, they wouldn't know where to go if they were to be ahead. Even though this was close to Hawks's fastest speed they easily overtook him. Welp this was as expected, since Aizawa definitely warned about how odd these three were.