Chapter 11: first kiss part 1

(pochita stays at home, denji is bald)

"hey kid, are you okay" the man sitting next to him asked denji who was now face down on the table.

"fine? how the hell is fine" denji replied, after punching the thugs he still didn't feel much better.

(I'm sorry but I'm a bit lazy to write)

"hey denji" himeno called denji

Denji: "What is it?"

Himeno:"will you forgive us?"

Denji: "what?"

Himeno:"while staying at the hotel"

Denji: "Ah, that's up to you, whatever you want"

Himeno: "THAT'S IT!! YOU FORGIVE US, LET'S DRINK TOGETHER!"

Himeno said, then put his arm around Denji's shoulder and raised his beer.

"Okay, this is a welcome party for new recruits, so everyone who has just arrived, please stand up and introduce yourself" the man next to Denji said.

"i don't think that's a good idea" aki said.

"come on aki, i'm wanting to hear about their hobbies" the woman at the party said.

Arai was the first to stand up, he nervously introduced himself "I'm arai hirokazu! 22 years old! The contract demon is a fox demon! My hobby is writing haiku!"

Next was kobeni, she introduced herself with a shy voice "I'm higashiyama kobeni...I'm 22 years old...my contracted demon is..secret..my hobby is eating delicious food ".

Finally arriving at denji, he began to introduce himself "I'm denji, 16 years old, no demon contract, hobbies are...well... reading manga".

"too young!" Some people at the party were surprised, not because he was a demon hunter at the age of 16, but they were surprised because he was bald at such a young age.

"hey denji, are you really 16 years old?"himeno said as she still kept surprise on her face.

"i'm really 16 years old" denji just replied indifferently.

"You're bald at such a young age, could it be that you..." himeno said as he covered his mouth with his hand, looking like she was about to cry.

denji: "no, I'm not sick at all, so don't touch my head anymore, okay?".

himeno: "where is your new recruit fushi?"

fushi: "unfortunately he died yesterday"

"d..die so easily" arai said as he showed worry clearly on his face.

"That's because the bureau always receives cases that the private demon hunters can't solve, so people end up dying like straw."

"denji can't die, right? because he still wants to be kissed by me" himeno said as she hugged denji.

"i said i don't need it" denji said as he tried to push himeno away from him.

"then you're out of luck, himeno will become a kissing machine every time she gets drunk" the man sitting next to denji said.

"Sorry I'm late, I'll wait" came the voice from the door, it was makima who finally came. "Did I miss anything?"

"This is your seat, makima" aki said as he proactively gave her his seat.

"thank you aki" she said as she sat in her seat then turned towards denji "are you planning on kissing someone denji?"

"no" denji replied nonchalantly.

"Huh? So you're not planning on kissing me? I'm a bit suspicious about your sexual orientation." himeno said as she placed her hand on her cheek.

"i'm not gay, i'm just not interested right now" denji said as there was a bit of discomfort on his face.

-end of chapter-