Chapter 42: What are you doing?

In a certain Hamburger shop, Denji, Pochita and Power are eating Hamburgers while around the three of them are demon hunters protecting them.

"denji, eat your vegetables" Power said with a bored look, holding his cake towards Denji.

"Ah, yeah..." Denji said reaching towards the bun with the intention of taking the vegetables out of the hamburger, but before he could touch the vegetables, Kusakabe put his hand between them and the bun.

Power: "what else!"

Power looked up and saw that Kusakabe was the one who did it.

Kusakabe: "Proper diet is important to develop the mind and body"

Aki: "Even at home you spend a lot"

Tamaoki: "eat your vegetables"

Power: "sorry? Are you giving me orders? If I want, I can turn this place into a sea of blood!"

"If you're good, do it" Denji said while helping Pochita eat a hamburger. Power calmed down at Denji's words. She looked bored and sat straight in the chair.

Power: "I was just joking"

"Remember, you are also a sensitive person," Denji said, taking out a vegetable from the cake and holding it out towards Power. "Try it, it's okay"

Power: "but I don't want to"

Denji: "just try it"

Power showed an unpleasant expression and reluctantly opened his mouth to eat the vegetable from Denji's hand.

"it tastes like dirt...!" Power groaned, trying to swallow the vegetable.

Denji: "Try to eat all the vegetables, eat them fast and you will get a non-vegetarian cake"

Power: "really?"

Denji: "really?"

Aki: (why does  listen to Denji like that?)

"It's crowded here, isn't it?" a man in the restaurant said while walking next to a woman with long black hair.

"There's an empty table over there" the woman said, brought the tray and placed it on the table, sobbed and left.

"Where are you going?" the man asked.

"toilet" the woman replied.

"I'm about to vomit," Power said as he tried to swallow the remaining vegetables in his cake. "If I vomit, you have to eat," she said as she covered her mouth and hugged her stomach.

Denji: "try and eat"

Angle: "Don't talk about vomiting while eating or drinking"

"Can I have a sip of your soda?" the man asked.

"what? But just one sip!" the woman said.

The black-haired woman then walked past Denji's desk.

"Excuse me" the woman said.

"Sorry" Kusakabe stepped back to make way. Suddenly, Pochita let out a soft cry. Denji suddenly grabbed the black-haired woman's wrist as she passed by his table. Denji put Pochita down, he stood up while still holding her wrist and looked at her with angry eyes.

"What are you doing?!" Denji clenched his hand tightly, causing the woman to feel the strength of his grip, she clearly looked in pain. The man accompanying the black-haired woman also stood up with the intention of stopping Denji. The people in the restaurant also started to stir.

Faced with the bald boy's actions, Tamaoki, Aki and Kusakabe approached to stop Denji.

Aki: "Denji! calm !"

Tamaoki: "stop! What are you planning to do?!"

"she just attacked Pochita" Denji said, still holding the woman's wrist. Power hugged Pochita, panicked by Denji's anger, but she didn't know what to do to calm the bald boy.

Denji: "I clearly saw that she just used an iron nail to stab Pochita"

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..." the woman said while still looking pained.

Denji: "don't lie! Don't try to ignore me! Where is the nail?!"

Denji tried to see where the nail was. Tolka suddenly came and threw a punch straight at Denji's face, but Tolka was the one injured.

CRACK

The sound of broken bones rang out, Tolka knelt down and screamed in pain as the back of his hand was broken, a small piece of bone was still exposed from the back of his hand.

Aki: "Denji! stop!"

Denji: "I didn't do anything..."

"Don't make me have to attack you!" Aki looked at Denji with serious eyes, he grabbed the sword on his back. Denji looked at Aki. He just sobbed and let go of the woman's hand. She stepped back and grabbed her own wrist.

Denji: "Let me go, Pochita, Power, let's go"

Pochita: "woof!"

Power: "let's go-go"

Denji led Pochita and Power out of the restaurant. At this time, Aki and Tamaoki immediately came forward to check the woman's injuries and Tolka and Kusakabe took the phone to call the hospital.

Tamaoki: "broken bone in the back of the right hand, the bone even protruded from the back of the hand. Damn it! Why is that guy's face so stiff?

After a few minutes, the ambulance arrived and the black-haired woman and Tolka were gone. Sitting in the car, the black-haired woman looked at Tolka lying on the stretcher with an expressionless look.

"I'm sorry" Tolka said trembling in pain.

"because then? It's okay," the woman said.

Tolka: "but..."

"Tolka...looks like we have to speed things up" the woman said with a cunning smile.

-end chapter-