06

|Feeling are growing for him|

20, January 1679

Dear Dairy,

Hi, it's been days since I've written anything. I was actually sick, hm. I had a severe fever and caught a cold... I am feeling better now, you know what. I am feeling more than better, because this time when I got sick apart from aunt jieun and uncle Jongsuk I had someone beside me who was worried for me.

Hmm! It was jungkookie hyung, he stayed by my side for days. Didn't leave especially if aunt jieun was here. He even stayed awake for many nights to make sure I am safe and if I needed something he would be there without making me wait. Why is he so good to me? Him being this good to me isn't doing any good. I have confirmed my feelings for him, yes! I don't just have a simple crush on him. I am starting to like him, you know when did I realised this.

When a night I was sleeping peacefully and there he was leaning on the wall near the door, dozing off in the same standing position. Aunt jieun was laying next to me, I was thirsty and the water near my bed was over. I thought to just walk to the table in my room to get some water from the jug that was placed there.

With weak wobbling legs I stood up, a few steps and I felt my head spinning. I was about to fall but felt an arm being wrapped around my waist and a hand held mine. I looked at him, it's was him again. He saved me from falling on the ground, but made me realise I am falling for him. The worried doe eyes of his stared in my eyes that were filled with many emotions.

"You ok?" He asked softly, I gulped hard. His soft voice did things to my heart, I felt my heart skipped a few heart beats.

"Yeah I am, just need some water." I replied, he hummed as he helped me get back on the bed. Jogging to the table he filled a glass with water, he helped me sip the water like I was a kid drinking water. He than asked me to get some rest, but I just sat there same way staring at him.

"Why are you Standing like that jungkookie hyung, atleast sit down. Or lay over the couch there." I said, he smiled softly at me.

"I am ok prince." He replied, I shook my head.

"You are not, how can someone be ok while sleeping in a standing position." I replied, his smiled stayed the same.

"I am ok as long as you are ok, just rest you need to get well soon." He spoke as he placed his palm on my head, don't know if he really meant to baby me or was it just out of sudden but I loved the way he rested his palm on my head. I shut my eyes as a fear crawled in my body humming I layed on the bed. He stood back leaning on the wall, I didn't slept the whole night. And I am really in a big conflict.

Is it right for me to fall for him? I mean I am just a prince for him, and this is the only reason he is taking care of me. It's his duty to take care of me, he is being payed for it. I thought as I stood near my window today morning.

His friends have came to meet him, but he declined to meet them as he said he needed to go with me to a morning walk. I said I am not feeling for walking so he can meet his friends. As I stood near the window of my room I saw him.

He was there standing with his friends under my room's window. Smiling at his friends, one of his friend cracked some joke making his lips strech up into a smile. The smile was wide enough to let his bunny teeths be all in display. He looks cute, he is charming every woman, who sees him get attravted to him. And I am sure he would be attraced to woman's too, I know he will never love me. Not everyone is like me, who is into boys.

I sighed as I stared at him, he was happy with his friends. He has a different glow as his friend whispered something in his ears, his cheeks got dusted pink as he slapped the male's shoulder. I wondered what was they talking about, maybe he have a crush and his friend was teasing him.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't noticed when he looked up and saw me. He smiled softly, his friends glanced at me too. My cheeks got pink cause of embarrassment as I was caught staring at him, without staying there any more. I ran inside, my heart was thumping in my rib cage. I didn't left from my room after thatz didn't met my gaze with his. Barely replied to him, cause I knew what I need to do, I need to hold back myself and stop my feelings for him before I am left broken to a core that I will never be able to heal back.

Talk to you tomorrow, bye bye.

Pretty taehyung-

Jungkook felt his heart thumping in his chest, as he read the prince Taehyung was falling for his past self. Now he was more curious to know if his past self was into boys or girls. If he was into boys did he loved back prince Taehyung or the male was truly heart broken.

Turning the next page Jungkook began to read the words written on it.

21, January 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Sigh* why... Why is he so good, and why can't I just pull myself away from him. Why do he need to be so soft to me, I am tired. I am tired of pulling myself back from him already. It's been just one day I started ignoring him, I didn't talked to him whole day. Stayed silent that indeed made him sad. I was able to see the sadness in his eyes as he asked me if I want some flowers and I declined. I wish I can tell him I am falling for him, but knowing he would be disgusted by me I am scared of saying this.

I can assume that he won't be disgusted, but he will surely never return my feelings ever. Like why would he, he isn't willing to lose his life right? He knows how my appa is, he will never even think of falling for me. Heck I am sure he must have always seen me as his master aka a royal. Never more than that, I may never even be his friend let alone being his lover.

Our worlds are different, he belongs to a common family while I am a royal. It really doesn't matter for me, if he is a common man or a royal blood. For me is the best man that I have ever met, but for appa it does matter.

Even if he falls for me, appa will never let me be his. Instead I am sure he will try to kill him, so it's better for me to be away from him to save his life. That's it, I would be stopping here cause the more I think about him, the more I feel my heart sinking.

Bye bye

Pretty taehyung-

"Prince loved Jungkook so much." Jungkook spoke with a pout, he was feeling bad for prince tae cause for the first time he began to get happiness from someone and now he has to stay away from the same person.

Sighing for the countless times, Jungkook turned the page. He frowned as he saw a few tears drops on the page, he can assume the prince must have shed those tears while he wrote this page. Being extremely curious he began to read the page.

Dear Dairy....

-----------------------------------------------------------

To be continue...

Tell me how it was...

Do vote...

Thanks for reading...

Stay tuned cutiesssssssss...

Author 😘😘😘😘