07

|Love is blooming on both sides.|

30 January, 1679.

Dear Dairy,

It's been so many days I haven't talked to him, I am really in no mood to do anything. Everything seems so plain now that I have stopped talking to him, I feel bad for him. I can see how he sometimes wants me to talk to him, I have seen him staring at me occasionally. Maybe he is wondering why I am  distancing myself from him.

I have seen him parting his lips and closing the back as if he is willing to say something, but never speaks out those words. Is there something that is stopping him from saying what he wants? Does he want to tell me or ask me why don't I talk to him? Or does he want to tell me that he has started falling for me too.

Aish!! I am so dumb, I don't even know if he is to boys or not and I am assuming this. I am stupid and I know it, but I don't know why my heart whispers that he have those feelings for me. It's just he is trying to hide them or maybe he is afraid to tell me about it. But I know I can be wrong too, there are chances my heart is just being dumb and there's nothing like what I am imagining.

I am in pain, the pain is hurting my soul. I sometimes feel I can't survive without him, does this is what being in love feels like. But the fairy tales stated different things, it said love is a feeling that gives a person calmness and happiness. Why am I getting pain and restlessness? Why can't I love him without any fear?

No I don't fear appa, I know he will never agree on things that will make me happy, I am afraid of rejection. I know I will never be able to take his rejection, I am already broken and hearing he can never love me from him will surely break me to a core that I will never be able to collect my self.

I don't know, I just know I am feeling broken. I need to get rid of this feeling, this loneliness that I feel being distant from him. But the way my heart is pulling me towards him is crazy. I don't know what, I just want to take a break. Let me just sleep now, this is the only way I will be away from his thoughts. Talk to you later. Bye bye.

Pretty taehyung-

>>>

2, February 1679.

Dear Dairy,

Jungkookie hyung is waiting for me outside my room, it's around 6 in the morning. The sun hasn't even risen yet but I want to go to the royal garden for a morning walk. You know when I called him and asked him if he would accompany me for the morning walk.

He didn't hesitate and said yes, he even said he needed to talk to me about something. I wonder what he wants to talk about with me. Let's see, I will share what we talked about once I am back. Bye bye

Pretty taehyung-

Jungkook frowned, first his heart was already aching knowing how much prince Taehyung was suffering from the fear of being rejected. Somewhere in the corner of his heart he wanted his past self to be in love with the prince too.

"I have a gut feeling past Jungkook is going to confess to prince Taehyung." Jungkook mumbled as he looked up and saw it was past mid night, sighing aloud he closed the book. He have a shoot of run BTS episode and need to be up early for the shoot.