COLD BROTHER [9] UNCOVERING PAST

Next Morning

Seo-Jun woke up as his phone buzzed with a reminder "Interview with KBS NEWS" he smiled at the reminder as he got off the bed and headed to his washroom to freshen up.

He brushed his teeth as he splashed his face with cold water as he got freshened up as he smiles at his reflection. He then took his towel and got inside the bathroom to take a hot shower.
________________

Meanwhile

Yn finished getting freshened up as she headed towards the kitchen to prepare some breakfast. She decided to make some pancakes as she started cooking.

Within 20 minutes she was done as she smiles after pouring the sugar syrup on the pancakes. She was about to call Seo-jun to have his breakfast but saw him coming downstairs instead as she smiled.

"Good morning Oppa." Yn said with a smile as Seo-jun smiles at her sweet gesture, "Good morning Hye." he said as he peeped that the breakfast on the table.

"Woah you made pancakes?" he asked as Yn nodded her head as they sat down to have their breakfast.

While having breakfast Seo-jun looks at Yn, "Hye.. you remember we have an interview today right?" he asked as Yn nodded her head.

"Are you nervous?" he asked while munching on his food as Yn slowly nods, "Yeah kinda, because it's my first public appearance." she replied as Seo-jun nods.

"I understand."

There was a pin-drop silence for a moment until Seo-jun breaks the silence between them, "Y'know Namjoon shi called me yesterday saying Jungkook's fever had gone down..thanks to your soup." Seo-jun said as Yn paused for a moment as she nods her head, "Is it? That's great." she said as Seo-jun braced himself for the upcoming conversation.

"Jungkook was thankful to you Hye..he wants to meet your personally." he said as Yn stopped eating her food, "What did you say?" she asked as Seo-jun sighed, "Jungkook wants to meet you Hye." he repeated.

"I can't." she replied in an instant as Seo-jun furrows his brows, "Why Hye?" he asked as Yn sighed, "Oppa plea-"

"Hye Jungkook really wants to meet you." he said as Yn paused, she knew Jungkook would get to know that Yn is Shin Hye Kyo after seeing the KBS NEWS interview so she decided to meet him in person.

"Fine.." she said as Seo-jun smiles at her. "Then i will let Namjoon know about it-"

"Can I meet him before my interview with KBS NEWS?" She asked as Seo-jun nods.

"Your interview is at 5 pm so shall I fix your meeting with Jungkook at 2 pm?" he asked as Yn nodded her head.
________________

Meanwhile in BTS DORM

"WHY IS THIS HOUSE A MESS?!!" Seokjin yelled as the members froze at their places as they looked at Jin's unexpected arrival.

"H-hyung we thought you would come tomorrow?" Jimin asked as Seokjin glared at him, "NAMJOON HOW COULD YOU NOT HANDLE THEM?!!!" Jin yelled as Namjoon nervously chuckled as Jin took out his pink slipper and chased Namjoon around the whole house.

"You are a dead meat you brat!!" Jin yelled as Namjoon ran for his dear life, "Hyung forgive me!!" Namjoon said as he ran but Jin threw his slipper which hit Namjoon's ass as the members burst out laughing.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL LAUGHING AT YOU USELESS BRATS?!!!" Jin yelled as there was a dead silence as everyone stopped laughing.

"Where is my maknae?" Jin asked as the members pointed towards Jungkook's bedroom as Jin sighed, "Clean this mess before I come out of that room." he said as he went towards Jungkook's room.

"Jungkook ah?" Jin whispered softly as Jungkook opened his eyes as he was sleeping, "Jin Hyung?" he asked as Jin nods while smiling at his maknae, "Your fever seems to have gone down." Jin said as Jungkook smiles and nods.

"Hyung the chicken soup cured me." he said as Jin smiled at him, "Sleep well for now hmm maknae?" he said as Jungkook nods his head.
______________

Namjoon was instructing everyone to clean the mess as he receives a call from Seo-jun.

"Yes Seo-jun ah?" Namjoon asked as he heard his friend's voice from the other side of the call, "Namjoon..Hye agreed to meet Jungkook today at 2 pm." he informed as Namjoon smiles and nods.

"Thanks for letting me know Seo-jun shi..I will make sure to inform Jungkook regarding it." he said as he hanged up the call as he went upstairs to Jungkook's room.

As soon as Namjoon opened Jungkook's room door, he saw Jin and Jungkook laughing and talking..as he wondered how the volcano [Jin] calmed down so quickly.

"I can hear your thoughts." Yoongi sheepishly said as Namjoon felt embarrassed as he looks at Jungkook, "Jungkook ah, Shin Hye Kyo agreed to meet you today at 2 PM." he said as Jungkook's smile widened in excited.

"Thanks for letting me know Hyung! I am excited to meet her." he said as he was eager to meet Shin Hye Kyo whose cooking reminded him of his mother.

He wanted to know what is her recipe that she wins hearts of everyone who taste her food as a smile formed on his lips due to the excitement.