COLD BROTHER [12] A TEXT?

Jungkook was on his bed as he turned from side to side as he felt uneasy. He looked at his phone but there wasn't any notifications as he sighed.

He covered himself with the quilt but he didn't feel like sleeping as he sat straight on the bed as he groans. He looked at the clock as it was 11PM already which made him sigh.

The members had MV Shoot the next day so everyone had gone to bed early but here Jungkook was unable to sleep as he was getting restless with each passing minute.

"I should've asked for her number." he mumbled under his breath as he didn't have her number as he sighed. He removed his blanket as he went downstairs to the kitchen to drink a glass of water.

He poured himself a glass of cold water as he gulped it down in one go. Oh only he knew how desperate he was to talk to his sister again. How desperate he had been all these years to make amends.

After drinking the water, he went upstairs to his room as he sat on his bed and leaned back on the head board as he sighed in frustration.

"Yn please text me soon." he whispered as he placed his hand on his forehead as he closed his eyes.
_________________

Meanwhile, Yn came out of her bathroom as she finished doing her night routine. She was exhausted after the interview as she sat on her bed as he unzipped her purse and started to re-arrange her stuff as a card fell out of it.

She furrows her brows as she looks at the card and realised that it was Jungkook's number. She had completely forgotten about it due to her hectic day as she sighed.

She saved his contact in her phone as she was wondering whether she must give him a call or text him but she sighed as she realised that it was already late. So she decided to text me next morning as she placed her phone on the nightstand.

That night, Yn couldn't sleep either as flashbacks of her conversation with Jungkook hit her mind as she turned on her bed, feeling uneasy. She sighed as she turned down the AC cooler to 2°C as she felt the cool breeze hitting but she didn't feel like it as she turned off the AC and opened her room window as she layed back on her bed and closed her eyes.
___________________

BEEP!!! BEEP!!! BEEP!!!

Jungkook groaned as he turned off his alarm clock as he looked at the time as it was 6 in the morning. He couldn't sleep the whole night as he felt tired but he had to wake up as he had shoot today as he got off his bed and made his way to the bathroom.

After finishing his morning routine he checked his phone but there still wasn't any text which made him sigh as he wore a hood and went downstairs as he saw the members in the living room.

"Good morning Gguk." Namjoon said as he saw half awake Jungkook as he ruffled the Maknae's hair while chuckling, "Didn't you sleep well?" Namjoon asked as Jungkook shook his head as a no as Namjoon chuckled at his Maknae.

"Anyways, guys let's go?" Jin asked as others nodded their head as they made their way to their vanity.
_______________

On the other hand...

Yn finished her morning routine as she opened her phone and decided to text Jungkook.

"Hi, Jungkook this is Shin Hye."
-sent-

She sighed as she waited for his reply for 5 minutes but when she didn't receive any reply she turned off her phone as she went downstairs.

"Probably he is busy?" she thought as she made her way to the Kitchen as she saw Seo-jun was cooking breakfast for them as she smiled at him. "What's for breakfast?" she asked as Seo-jun looked up at her as he smiled, " Cassiroll and some bread." he said as Yn smiles at him and sat in the dinning area as Seo-jun serves the breakfast for the two of them.
________________

After the hectic shoot, BTS were resting as Jungkook wiped his sweat as his gaze fell on his phone as he saw a notification as he smiled and turned on his phone as he saw a message.

"Hi, Jungkook this is Shin Hye."
-received-

He smiles on reading the message as he quickly messages her back.

"Hye, I told you..call me Oppa."
-sent-

"Oops! My bad..Oppa."
-received-

Jungkook smiled on receiving an immediate reply from her side as he texted her.

"what were you doing?"
-received-

"I was busy with a shoot..just got a break."
-sent-

"Oh am I disturbing you?"
-received-

"Not at all..wanna say something?"
-sent-

"Nothing."
-received-

"Oh..are you free this weekend?"
-sent-

"Maybe yeah..why?"
-received-

"Wanna hangout?"
-sent-

"Not sure but I'll see."
-received-

Jungkook smiles as he turns off his phone as he was determined to make amends with his Sister as soon as possible.