9

Taehyung's POV

I woke up to see white everywhere. I squinted my eyes before getting up, but stopped mid-way when I felt a surging pain on my back.

I tried once again but this time, slowly. I then realized that I was in the nurse's office. It was empty.

What happened?

I immediately turned my head to the door when I heard it opening. The nurse came in, holding a clipboard.

"Oh! You're awake!" She said relief clear in her voice when she saw me up.

"I thought that you would've gotten something worse than bruises, but seeing you awake means that you didn't" she said.

She then put the clipboard down and took another one, taking a pen with it. She sat down on the seat beside me and started writing something in the papers.

"So, name is Soo Hanseol, age 14 from class 2-A right?" She asked.

I looked at her confused before answers, "No, I'm Kim Taehyung.." I corrected, but couldn't help but feel pain in my jaw as I did.

She just looked at her paper before looking back at me and laughed awkwardly, "Ahh! Mianhe!" She said and flipped to the next paper.

"Ahhh! Here it is! Kim Taehyung, age 16 from class 4-C" she said and I nodded in response, since I didn't want to open my mouth again.

"Okay, so I have to ask you some questions now, is it okay?" She asked.

No...

But I know that I have to, because this is to keep record on my injuries, so I nodded.

"Does your back still hurt?" She asked, I just nodded in response. She nodded too before writing something down on her paper.

"How about your face?" Just like before, I nodded again, making her write something down again.

"How did you get those wounds?" She asked.

I opened my mouth to answer but hesitated when I felt pain, yet I still answered.

"I had a fight with a friend.. " I said and looked down.

"Is that friend injured, I haven't seen anyone come in except for you and the girl that brought you here" she asked.

Girl? Ahh! That must be Jennie...

"No. The friend wasn't injured because I didn't fight back.. " I said not looking up to her.

"May I ask why?" She asked.

I nodded before answering, "I just thought that I deserved it. It wasn't his fault too, I was hanging out with his girlfriend a lot. But that's just normal since she's my best friend and he just got jealous, I guess.. He once asked me to stay away from her, but how can I do that, when she's my best friend?"

She just nodded, "I see... I think you should talk things out with him and slove things before it gets out of hand"

I looked down.

Wish it was that easy...