Chapter 10

So, I should've updated tomorrow, but I felt like doing it today, so enjoy .xx

Annndddd, if you like Larry Teacher/Student fan-fics, please check out my other story; Forbidden Love :D

This is a bit short, but... Well :D

*********************************************************

Chapter 10

I woke up the next day with a weird fluttering feeling in my stomach. I sat up and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. Today, I would meet Harry again. I was so nervous about how he would act now, considering what happened yesterday. What if he would still ignore me because of his 'shyness'? I felt like shaking my head just thinking about it. I still couldn't believe that Harry out of all people could be unsure and shy when he seemed to be the exact opposite.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I could hear noises coming from the kitchen so I made my way downstairs and into the room to see mum sitting there, eating breakfast.

"Morning mum," I smiled.

She looked up from her bowl of cereals. "Oh, I didn't see you there, Boo. Sleep well?" she asked, returning the smile.

I nodded, sitting down in the chair opposite her.

"Yeah, I guess I did."

There was a short silence before she spoke up again. "How do you feel about everything Anne and I talked about yesterday? I mean, it must've been pretty much to take in."

I scratched the back of my neck. "Well, eh... It was a lot to take in, but I guess I just have to get used to it, it's not like I can change anything anyways."

I didn't even know if I wanted to change anything. Okay, there was one thing; I wished mum and Anne ended up as friends instead of enemies back in high school, but that had changed now, so I shouldn't complain about it. Though, it hadn't been exactly nice to hear that your mum had slept with the love of your life's dad...

"I'm sorry, Boo. I shouldn't have lied to you the other day. Harry really seems to be a nice lad, and I don't blame you for liking him. I mean, he's got dimples!" mum squealed, clapping her hands together excitedly.

I laughed at her. "Yeah, but I still don't know what he really is like. He isn't the same person he is around his friends as he is when he's with me," I muttered.

"I'm sure he's amazing deep down," she smiled encouragingly.

I nodded. "Yeah probably. He explained to me why he's acting different at school, but it was quite hard to believe him. He told me that he's afraid of what his friends might think of him if he says something wrong, and he also said that he doesn't have any confidence whatsoever," I frowned. I knew I promised Harry not to tell anyone about this, but I was sure he wouldn't care too much if I only told my mother. It would've been another thing if I told someone who went to our school though, but I would never let that happen.

"Maybe he's right?"

I shook my head. "You don't understand. At the party, he stopped Zayn from beating me up senseless. Shouldn't he have been scared to get laughed at then if he really is afraid of what his friends might think of him? I mean, he was helping an outcast, could it get any worse?"

I really didn't get it! He'd seemed to have so much confident back then, so why did he imply that he was unsure around his friends?

"Maybe he likes you?" mum smiled warmly. "You would do whatever it takes to save the person you like from getting hurt, regardless of the consequences."