Epilogue

I know I said this would be short, but it isn't... sorry? :)

This epilogue is dedicated to @esmellerenas because her comments have made me smile so many times :)

I can't believe this is the last thing I'll do in this story *sobbing* I really love all the feedback I've received. I love you guys so much. Well, I'm not going to say anything else. Here's the epilogue, enjoy :) .xx

************************************************************************************************************************

Epilogue

Harry and I had now been together for almost three months. It was close to the end of the season, meaning that the football final was getting closer. They had won every single game during the year, so I wasn't very nervous that they would lose. But, the team they would compete against had gotten better and better lately. Last time they competed against each other, it ended 1-0 to us. The other team had a really good defensive, but Harry hadn't let in a goal ever since that game when I'd arrived too late, so they found it hard to score on us. Ever since he explained to me that I was the reason why he was such a great goalie, I had without a doubt gone to all of his practices and games. Not that I didn't do that before though...

However, I could tell Harry was slightly nervous. He'd watched the other team's development, and was not too sure that they would win. I kept reassuring him that they would, because not a single team had scored on him for months, but the only thing he would do in response was to nod and take a deep breath. The nervousness never really left his body.

Today was the day of the final, and I was really excited to go see my boyfriend play football for the last time this season. Oh, how I loved the fact I could call Harry my boyfriend, by the way. Not a single day passed by without me thinking about how lucky I was to have him. He made my days better just by being near me.

I was currently in Harry's home, sitting on his bed while he was pacing back and forth around the room, biting his fingernails.

"What if we won't win, Lou? We haven't lost a game since I started playing," he said, taking deep breaths.

I got up from the bed and placed my hands on his shoulders, making him stop in his tracks. "Haz, everything will go just fine. Don't worry so much. I'll be there, just calm down."

He took a deep breath, and closed his eyes. "You promise you'll be there?" he whispered.

"Harry, look at me." He opened his eyes, staring into my own. "Name one time I missed a game or a practice," I said solemnly.

He sighed heavily. "You're right, it's just... I'm really nervous, okay?"

"I know you are, but just stay calm. As long as you stay calm, everything will go fine," I reassured him, leaning in to press my lips against his.

He smiled into the kiss, pressing me closer to him by placing his hands on my hips. I let go of his shoulders and tangled my fingers in his curls instead. It was a sweet and passionate kiss at first, but it got more heated when Harry bit down on my bottom lip.

I gasped, parting my lips slightly so he could slip his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together sloppily. Harry's hands moved down to the back of my thighs, patting them a few times. I quickly got the message and jumped so my legs were wrapped around his waist. I linked my ankles behind his back, pressing myself even closer to him.

I moaned as his hands squeezed my butt, and he pushed me up against the wall, pressing himself as close as possible against me. I massaged his scalp, which caused a low moan to escape his lips.