Monster

//edited//

Saints POV

Luke sat in the middle of the room chained and bloodied. His eyes pierced back into my own begging me for help. I couldn't move, the scene in front of me seemed to surreal.

"Please I'm begging you. Help me",He cried invoking a wince from me.

"Why should she show you the mercy you never gave her",growled a voice.

Rogue emerged from the corner with a scowl scarring his face. With slow steps he made his way towards Luke, who froze in fear.

"Rogue". He stilled at the sound of my voice but he remained facing Luke. Rogue clenched his hand tight, toying with something .

"I should kill him you know", He sneered to himself," After every thing he did to you! You should be right here with me"!!

I froze at his words,terrified by the reality I was faced with. Rogue was blinded by rage and nothing would stop the fire inside of him.

"He found me a few miles outside of town",Luke groaned rolling his hands to regain feeling. "I just wanted you back. Please tell him how much we love each other".

I started back at Luke's soulless blue eyes without pity." You tortured me for years Luke. I cried myself to sleep countless night while you laughed downstairs playing poker"!

"Babe you were fi-".

Rogue swung his fist towards Luke silencing his lies. I flinched as blood poured from his nose and onto his clothes staining the material. I turned away from them both and walked back into the bar where a few guys stood waiting. The nodded in my direction before heading down the hall to stop Rogue from killing Luke.

Twenty minutes went by before the sound of flesh hitting flesh seized. A few minutes passed before Rogue appeared. Silence passed between us and the echo of men dragging something made its way to my ears.

"Saint i-".

"Don't say a word",I hissed. I turned towards raising my hand and giving him a hard slap. "How stupid could you be"!

"What are you talking about"?

"Luke could've had men with him Rogue! That could've been you strapped to a chair and had you begging to be let go", I screeched.

"But it wasn't",Rogue soothed reaching for my hand. He pulled me forward giving me a slight hug. With a sigh I pulled away and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"Let's go back to the house and talk. Mom and everyone is waiting for us".

"They knew he was here"!!

"He's been here for a few days. I made sure you never knew and people kept their mouths shut. I didn't really expect you to find out either",He told me truthfully.

I stood their open mouthed as he confessed. For days everyone lied to me about what was really going on. A part of me felt betrayed but another felt pride that they tried to protect me.

"I don't think I'm up for you going back to your house just yet",I confessed.

"But we nee-".

"I need some time to myself and think about everything that just went on. I still haven't taken everything in just yet. I'll call when I'm ready to talk".

With one last glance in his direction I walked out of the club and made my way towards the hotel where I first stayed. The place where it all began.

So I updated finally since everyone keeps asking g. I hope you enjoy it a little bit but please vote and comment!! Love you guys for being patient