{37} Senior Prank Day

~Summer-Storm~

I jump awake and shoot out of bed as a bucket of freezing cold water is poured all over me. I look up and find Reese laughing his ass of at my door.

"Reese,what the hell?!" I lunge at him but he runs out of my room and into the hallway.

"Check your calendar, big sis." He calls to me before running into his room, still laughing.

I grumble under my breath, grabbing my phone and going to the calendar app.

June 21 2017

Senior Prank Day in school.

Hell yeah!

I grin widely before running into my bathroom to get ready for school.

Watch out, Ms Heyfer.

*~*

I slide down the stair railing and make my way to the kitchen where Cole, Reese and my parents are sitting. I'm guessing Nate's still asleep.

"Hey, kid." Papá greets as he kisses my forehead. "A little birdie told me that it's Senior Prank Day today."

"If you're talking about Reese, don't you mean little idiot?" I say, making Reese glare at me.

"Hey!"

I ignore him, turning to papá. "It is Senior Prank Day today. And I'm going to pull an amazing prank."

"Sure, whatever, Pumpkin." Papá nods. "But there's no way you're going to top my prank."

Right, papá's senior prank.

He attached a fishing hook on the flag pole line, hooked Mr Farrington's toupee and raised it to the top of the flag pole.

It was the best prank in high school history.

Until now.

"Hell yeah, I am."

*~*

"So, it's Senior Prank Day..." Kyla trails off, noticing my smirk. "What are you planning on pulling on Ms Hayfer?"

"A prank, obviously." I say in a 'duh' tone.

"Stop being a smartass." She rolls her eyes playfully. "But seriously, what's your prank?"

"Well-"

"Hello, Queen of Pranks." Cole greets me as he plops down next to Kyla under the big oak tree at back of the school. He leans over and pecks Kyla's lips. "Hey, babe."

Reese runs over with Kayden and Nate following slowly behind him. He throws himself down next to me. "So, what's your big prank on Ms Hayfer?"

I throw my hands up. "Okay, how the hell does everyone know I'm going to pull a big prank on Ms Hayfer?!"

"Because you hate the lady." Kayden plops down my other side, kissing my cheek.

"And you're the Queen of Pranks." Nate adds, sitting down in between Kayden and Cole.

"What's the prank?" Cole questions as he and everyone else look at me curiously.

"Something good, but I'll need you guys to keep lookout." I then turn to Kayden. "And you have the most important job of all."

*~*