Chapter 19

Harry's POV

After Louis left for the bathroom I went to talk with Niall. He was still sitting at the bar like I expected. I sat beside him and stared at him, "Niall, drinking isn't going to solve your problems."

"Says you! You and Louis are going around and having fun, he has to like you! He usually hooks up with girls at a party, not hang out with his friends! Your love life is going perfectly fine, while mine is fucking none-existent!" Niall yelled and started crying.

"I'm sorry Niall, I didn't mean to upset you." I said sobering up a bit but I was still quiet drunk.

"You want my forgiveness?" Niall asked me looking me dead in the eye and I nodded, "Kiss me."

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"Kiss me," Niall stated again, "I want to see Liam's reaction to it."

"B-but-" I started.

"Do you want my forgiveness or what?" Niall asked and I nodded, "Great!" Niall exclaimed getting up and wobbling a bit. I gripped his hips to steady him. Niall put his arms around my neck and leaned closer. I could feel his breathe on my lips, and I didn't like it. I sighed and closed the gap. Our lips stayed still for a moment before Niall started moving his lips and I followed suit. Soon his tongue traced my bottom lip asking for entrance which I hesitantly granted. While our tongues fought for dominance and I could feel the eyes on us. Once I could no longer breathe I pulled away. I saw Zayn and Liam staring at us, so I ran. I was going to run to the dance floor to find Louis but I took a detour to the bathroom because I felt like I was going to puke.

I was in the middle of throwing up in the toilet when I felt a hand rubbing soothing circles on my back. A big part of me wanted it to be Louis, but I knew he didn't know where I was. I looked up and saw Zayn. I gave him a weak smile and looked back down before flushing the toilet.

"You should go after him." Zayn said.

"Zayn... I don't know if you've noticed but I don't like Niall. I just threw up after kissing the guy!" I exclaimed.

"No... not him. Louis."

"He doesn't like me!" I yelled.

"Then why did he look like he was ready to kill Niall while you guys were kissing!? Why did he storm off afterwards!? Why did he go dance with some girl!?"

"A g-girl?" I stuttered.

"Yes, and if you want him, I suggest you get him. Go up the stairs, second door on your right." Zayn said. I got up and hugged him. I was about to leave the room when he pulled me back.

"Take these." He said handing me some mints. I scrunched my nose up and took two. I don't really like mints, they burn in my mouth.

"Thanks." I mumbled before running up the stairs. When I got to the door I grabbed the handle before slowly opening the door. I gasped at what I saw.

Louis was straddling a girl, who I think is Eleanor Calder, who is in nothing but her underwear, and was soon to be in nothing but her bra. I shuddered at the thought, "What?" Louis snapped at me.

"We need to talk." I said.

"We are now." He said harshly and I was a bit taken back. He hasn't talked like that to me in a while. His voice is bringing back bad memories, that make me wonder why I fell for him in the first place.

"In private." I said looking at the girl. She nodded and started to get up. I looked down and moved out the doorway and into the room so she could get out when she's done. When I heard the door shut I looked up at Louis who was staring back at me.

"Well?" He snapped.

I took a deep breathe before speaking, "I don't like Niall."

"So?" He said with a raised eyebrow.

"He kissed me."

"And you kissed back."

"I know it was a drunken kiss! It meant nothing!" I half lied.

"And I know that how?" He asked.

"I threw up afterwards." I said looking him dread in the eye.

"Prove it." He said and I walked over and sat beside him and breathed in his face, "Is that.. mint?"

"Yeah, I wasn't going to walk around smelling like puke, and mint was the only flavour Zayn had." I explained.

"I'm sorry." Louis apologized. He seems more sober now.

"Why do you care?" I asked and he gave me a confused look so I continued, "Why were you so mad that I kissed Niall?"

"Uh... I don't want him hurting you." Louis said breaking our eye contact.

"Were you... jealous?" I asked amused.

"N-no." Louis stuttered.

"Gasp! Louis Tomlinson stuttering," I said overdramatically and scooted closer, "What a surprise."

"Maybe I was.. jealous." Louis whispered the last word.

"I found it adorable, well not the girl and you scene but y'know..." I trailed off putting my hand on his thigh. Where did this confidence come from?

"Adorable?" Louis asked looking up at me again and I nodded.

"Do you like me Louis?" I asked bluntly and Louis blushed, fucking blushed, and nodded, "Well good," I sighed in relief, "I like you too."

"Really?" Louis asked.

"Yup." I said popping the 'p', " Ever since I saw you."

"Even when I..." Louis trailed off but I knew he meant the times when he bullied me, so I nodded, "Why?" He asked and I shrugged.

"I honestly don't know." I said.

"Well I've liked you since our first kiss." Louis stated and my eyes went wide.

"You remember our first kiss too!?" I asked.

"You remember!?" He asked, "You were as drunk as fuck that night!" He stated and I blushed, "Y'know you're cute when you blush." He stated making my blush a deeper shade of red. He smiled and kissed me. It was short, with no tongue like our first one, but it was sweet.

"This is like the third time we've kissed." I stated.

"Third?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, remember that time we got drunk at Liam's?" I asked and he nodded, "We kissed, Niall apparently video taped us and showed me."

"Niall? Oh. I'll have to ask him about it later."

"You can ask him now, he'll probably show it to you." I said.

"But I have more important things do now."

"What?" I asked.

Louis took my hand and looked me in the eyes, "Harry Styles, would you go out with me?" Louis asked with a small smile and I nodded leaning in to kiss him again.

Dreams do come true. But it's not like I dreamed about this... it's just a phrase. Don't lie to me. Sorry.