Chapter 4

"Wait a second" You squinted your eyes. "Harry, oh my God is that the Auradon limo?!" you asked noticing the lights of a vehicle.

"MAL, EVIE, BE-" You were screaming at the top of your lungs untill Harry covered your mouth with his hand from behind.

"They can't hear you" He whispered.

For a moment you got so scared, you thought he'd kidnap you or something. The blanket could no longer keep you warm, you had a cold flash rushing through you. You were alright with having him around but you still couldn't fully trust him, any unexpected move of his terrified you to death.

Then it got to you. You breathed in, removed his hand and turned to face him.

"You knew, you knew this whole time! You knew they were still here!" You snapped.

"I have eyes everywhere!" He shouted jokingly.

"I had the chance to get to them and you took me here so they can't find me!"

"Maybe I didn't want you to leave" He came closer to you and held your chin up with his fingers.

You looked up at him scowling, your cheeks burning in anger.

"They're coming back tomorrow anyways, aren't they?"

You wondered how did he know but didn't bother to ask. "I'm not going anywhere else with you anymore" you crossed your arms.

"And where exactly do you think you'll go from here?" He smiled coming even closer. You ignored him and looked away at the limousine that was already driving across the magical bridge back to Auradon.

"To Mal's hideout!" He shouted turning around and stretching out his arms, his voice echoing through the empty space.

"Is the Auradon princess upset?" Harry asked when you were out of the creepy hidden place.

"I'm not a princess" you said under your breath.

"Just because it's past your bed time you don't have to get all cranky."

You punched his arm annoyed and he laughed.

"Though you can't deny you liked our little walk" he smirked.

"Maybe" you muttered coldly. Even though that was nothing near a little walk.

He patted your back "It's your lucky day, we arrived!"

"And how do I get in?" You looked up, confused, at the gate in front of you.

"Do I really have to do everything for you" He rolled his eyes, took a rock and hit the yellow sign that said "DANGER FLYING ROCKS". You watched the gate open.

"Thank you, and thank you for helping me out today" You looked at him tired. It was pretty mean that he tricked you at first but he did bring you where you asked afterall. You took off the blanket and handed it to him.

"Keep it" He simply said.

You just smiled at him, waved goodbye and went up the stairs.

You then found yourself in a big room with all the walls having headshots of the VK's painted on them. You walked around admiring them for a while and then threw yourself on the couch that was in the middle, finally able to get some rest.

You closed your eyes, re-evaluating this whole day. You didn't know what to think of Harry, he wasn't as bad as he seemed, but still the scariest person you ever met. However you didn't understand why didn't he want you to go back, it's not like you'll see him again or anything. Why didn't he just leave you by the ocean, left you to those creeps or anything worse?

You hated over thinking but the questions kept coming and coming. Eventually you fell asleep.

***

Morning came, the sun was shining... probably, somewhere in Auradon.

"(Y/n) wake up!" A familiar voice said.

----------

Thank you for reading ♥  

Once again a big, warm welcome to the new readers, I hope you enjoy the story. The first chapters are pretty sloppy but I swear it gets better!