Chapter 17

You walked behind him and took off his pirate hat, revealing his messy hair "found you" you said as you put the hat on your head and sat next to him.

"Suits you" he smirked.

"I'm sorry for touching your hook" you looked at him.

"Don't be, I trust you (Y/n)" Harry smiled and handed you his silver hook and your eyes widened in surprise. Having his trust was a huge honor to you, you smiled back at him admiring his features.

"Why was (F/n) in your room?" he asked.

"She's my roommate" you said, holding the hook and analyzing it's details "and my best friend."

"You should stay away from her" he said raising his voice a bit.

"Harry, I know you had some misunderstandings when you were younger, but she's an amazing person. No matter what she did to you, she changed" you looked up at him "and thanks to her you are here now" You smiled at him.

"Fine...but if-" He shouted, put a finger up and got closer to you.

"No ifs, believe me you don't have to worry about her. Just leave the past in the past" you interrupted him before he could continue with whatever threat he had in mind "are you the only one who was brought from the isle this morning?"

"They also got Gil, my sister CJ and some girl that I don't know" he shrugged.

"Oh you have a sister? That's cool."

"I have two, but enough about me. Now that I'm trapped in Bore-adon...'

"First of all, stop calling it that way" you cut him off giggling "and second, lessons start soon so we better get you to your dorm before that" you poked his nose with the round side of the hook.

The weather was beautiful this morning, you could have stayed here for hours but being late to class won't do any good for the both of you.

"You don't tell me what to do" he whispered and took the hook out of your hand and pulled your chin closer to him. You got lost into his stunning eyes that were even more gorgeous reflecting the greenery around and the light of the sun.

You shook your head, coming back to reality.

"I don't but the rules do" you smirked and put his hat back on his head.

***

You both went back to the building, Doug and Ben were in the hall wondering why is Harry missing for so long.

"Good morning Ben, good morning Doug" you smiled at them.

They nodded in response.

"Harry there you are!" Ben said.

"Aye, we went outside for a bit." Harry answered giving him some creepy looks.

"Is it okay if I show him around instead?" You asked wanting to save Ben from any possible awkward situations with the pirate. "Besides, I have to go with him to Goodness 101" you said peaking at Harry's schedule paper that Doug was holding.

"You know each other so I guess that would be fair" Ben said and Doug handed you the papers.

"Thank you, and thank you for what you did" you put your hand on Ben's arm and smiled thankfully.

"There is no need to thank me, just show me that I did the right thing."

"You won't regret it" you said, then smiled at Harry and went toward the stairs that led to the dorms and he followed you playfully.

"Do we get a room together?" he joked when you arrived to the long hall with doors to the rooms.

You rolled your eyes "You're with Gil" you said looking through his papers.

"But he's annoying, especially in class, now I even have to share a room with him?" He groaned.

"You'll deal with it" you smiled "you went to school?"

"Yes, Serpent prep."

"And what did you learn there? How to steal candy from kids?" You said amused.

"A lot more than that" he smirked "My fave class was Hostage Taking and Threatening" he said proud.

"Great, now you'll learn about fairies and gardens" you said and Harry raised a brow. "Just kidding" you giggled "we have remedial goodness together though" you said opening the door to his dorm "I have a week there so I can make sure you're doing well" you patted him on the back and you both entered the room.

Harry looked around with a disgusted face. "And don't lose this" you gave him the key.

***

After showing Harry his dorm and a few other places in the building, which he seemed pretty uninterested about, you went to Goodness 101.

"I have arrived!" Harry yelled and all the new VKs turned their heads to him. CJ and Gil were already there and you sat with them at the tables in the last row.

---------

I hope you anjoyed the chapter and thank you for reading ♥ 

Also thank you all for the 2.5K reads and nearly 100 votes! It means a lot ^w^