7:Found My Group Of Idiots

Me and Ashton make our way to the school building the next morning, talking about all the random stuff going around.

Me and him are really very close ,we tell each other every little thing.Yeah except for my love life because he is really protective towards me when it comes to boys or things that hurt me. It irritates me,yeah it does because whenever I talk to a boy, Ash would glare at him and the boy would run for the hills, totally scared. But I kinda like it too,this is the way of my brother to tell me that he loves me and care about me.

We enter the school building, Ashton pecks my forehead and murmers a goodbye before walking away,saying something about a sports selection.

I also make my way towards my locker.As I near my locker,instead of finding just Hannah and Sydney there like always I am actually surprised to see three boys standing there with them. Its Jace,Brad and Zach, Brad and Zach talking to Hannah and Sydney and Jace, as usual,flirting with girls in the corner.

I go to them with a big smile on my face.

"Hey JJ "They greet me.

"Ugh you told them too?!" I say addressing the girls.

"Yep" Hannah said smiling sheepishly at me.

"What's the problem? JJ is a good name,right Sydney?" Brad asks and Sydney turns a shade of deep red.

"Yeah it's all ok but I like my actual name better, you know." I say.

At that moment Jace turned up ,draping his arms over mine and Zach's shoulder.
"I like your name birdie, but angry bird suits you more, you know."He says, mocking me.

I make a face at him "you know what tom ,just keep your big mouth shut" I say slapping his arm away from my shoulders playfully.

"Hey hey hey. You guys gave each other nicknames? When did this happen and you never bothered to tell us?" Brad asks, raising one of his eyebrow.

Oh shoot! I never told Hannah and Sydney about the making up thing, they'll kill me. That was for sure.

"Yep we did gave each other nicknames when we went to McDonalds-"

"What! Excuse me!" Sydney and Hannah both say at the same time.

I am dead for sure. God help me.

"Yep McDonald's ,we went there so that I can make up to her because I got her into a detention on the second day of her school and nope we did not bother to tell you." Jace said unaffected by the looks our friends gave us.

At that time the bell rang thankfully.

I went to my locker and got my books avoiding Hannah and Sydney but they caught hold of me and said "Lunch time,you are gonna spill everything out you have got inside."

I nod and they leave for their respective classes, satisfied.

---------------------------------

After the classes the bell rang for lunch, I made my way to the table Sydney and Hannah had occupied and sat down in front of them.

"Spill" Sydney said looking excited and Hannah nodded looking equally excited.

I told them everything from me being pissed off to Jace making up by taking me to McDonalds. After I completed they both squealed,excitedly, yeah literally squealed!

"Omg JJ you got the boy wrapped around your little finger " Hannah bursts out.

"Oh come on that was nothing, he literally does this to every girl." I say not really interested in the conversation.