14:My Big Day Part 2

We enter the concert hall,it's filled with people,hundreds and hundreds in each row. We also get our positions from where they will be clearly visible. As the concert starts I start yelling like the other fangirls,waiting for my idols. Then the moment arrives,they all come on the stage singing 'what makes you beautiful'. Not all actually,my favorite 1D member Zayn is not in one direction anymore but Harry(gosh the dimples!) is here and I am fangirling really hard.

When they come on the stage,out of excitement I pull the next person to me into a really tight, excited hug. And that person happens to be Jace Brewer. Ladies and gentlemen my luck! Man he looks hot with a white sleeveless hoodie and faded blue jeans. He is taken by surprise when I hug him but he hugs me back with equal force. When we break the hug,we are still into each other's arms,staring at each other. But soon that stare off breaks when a flash blinds us. Yeah the great work of Brandon Cooper! We awkwardly clear our throats and look up at the stage when our friends start giving us mischievous looks.

The concert was a blast! I had the time of my life. We all sang,yelled then sang until our throats went hoarse. This is the best birthday of my life. We also clicked some pictures with ridiculous poses. Me being in the centre with my girlfriends surrounding me,all of us staring at the camera with our tongues out and middle fingers up,Zach and Brad surrounding me,both kissing me on each cheek and me in the middle with my tongue out and arms around them. This was just the starting,many more weird pictures to go. My pictures with Jace were not ridiculous or weird,we were sincere and posed sensibly,with his arms around my waist and me pressed to his hard chest and oh god his chest.....Now I should really stop!

Finally when the concert gets over we all stumble out of the hall,all of us giddy with adrenaline rushing through our veins. When we reach outside the hall Brad speaks up "we boys have something for you JJ." I look at the girls but they just shrug, completely unaware as I am.

Zach and Brad disappears somewhere and Jace closes my eyes with his hands and leads me to some place. When he finally let go of me I notice that we are near a wooden bench and on the wooden bench is a cake. It's not a normal chocolate cake or something,it's a cake with a black bikini drawn on top it,the whole upper layer. On top of its written 'happy birthday JJ! Stay sexy forever! From your handsome boys!.' I roll my eyes,only one person in our whole group can come up with this kind of thing. I turn at Brad with a playful glare,he just shrugs looking inocent and then I burst out laughing. I engulf Brad into a hug and say "Thank you soo much Brad. God! You are such a dork! I really like your bikini cake." That made the others laugh too. I cut my bikini cake and they all open a champagne,a toast to me turning into an official adult. When this ends,we all wait near the bench for our cab to come pick us up. All of us are really sleepy and tired after a long day. Brad and Zach fall asleep on the bench, Sydney is busy stuffing her mouth in the cafe and Hannah is texting on her phone and Jace,Jace is looking at me! He walks towards me when he sees me staring and asks "wanna come for a walk until the cab comes?"

I nod and follow him away from our friends after asking Hannah to give us a call when the cab arrives. We stroll silently,our hands brushing,lost in our thoughts.

"So....How was your day?" Jace asks.

"The best day of my life. Seriously. I am so grateful to all of you. You all mean soo much to me." I say sincerely,smiling slightly.

"I am glad that it was fun for you." He says.

"Yeah." I say and then we again fall silent.

"So...Today I did not got the opportunity to get you alone and wish you on your birthday. So here I am, happy birthday birdie!May you have an amazing year ahead and on your special day I got something for you that I hope will make you smile." He says pulling out something from his pocket.

I wait patiently,he pulls out a small box out of his jeans and give it to me. I don't say anything. I was soo touched by it,he brought me a special gift!

"Happy birthday birdie,once again."he says and opens the box for me.

I gasp. In the box is a really beautiful pendent with a charm of a flying bird attached to it. The bird is ocean blue in colour with a jewel attached to it as it's eye. It looks so delicate and beautiful,it captures my heart.

"A bird,my nickname by you." I gasp.

"Yup,a bird,my sweet little birdie." He says softly.

My heart starts racing furiously,I can't breathe,the moment is so delicate and memorable. "Come on I'll put it on." Jace says.

I turn around and pull my pony forward. He comes up behind me and starts placing the beautiful pendent on my neck,it's cool when it touches my skin. I suck in a breath when his warm fingers brush my neck. God! It's not a normal reaction just for a silly crush,it's something more. I realise that I like him,I really really do like him. I turn around and face him,his eyes are fogged up with something I don't recognize, something intense. He brushes a strand of my sweaty hair behind my ear and starts leaning in. I automatically start leaning in too,my blood rushing in my ear,unable to hear or see anything else,it's just him,him surrounding me.

When our lips are just millimeters apart,a phone starts ringing,mine! The best way to ruin a moment! I immediately pull back,still dizzy from the moment before and pick my phone up. It's Hannah telling us to come back as the cab is here. I don't dare to look at Jace. Was he seriously going to kiss me? Oh my god! Still being me I peak up at him,his jaw is clenched and he is looking somewhere else, everywhere but me. Have I crossed the line? Oh god oh god!!

"It was Hannah." I say in a soft voice,glancing down on my shoes.

"Let's go then." He says,his voice is hoarse and a little furious. I have really upset him!!

I nod and we make our way back to our friends.

___________________________

How was this people?

The kiss almost happened! Wohoooo!

Vote!